ch-1 intro to Omega Verse

The ICT was on a plane. A really nice plane with very plane like features.(wtf) But the problem was- they were going to have a very long flight. Moreover, it was very much new for the new team members- Shubman and Ishan (yes I'm changing the reality for my plot, so what? Who's gonna stop me?)

Shubman's POV (kinda)

They had just been added to the group and were over the moon. Especially ishaan. Shubh had to physically hold him from running into random people from his excitement.

It didn't help that he was a little (very) overprotective of Ishan. But He couldn't help himself?!?! Especially with Ishan's scent and those eyes.

it wasn't like he was not excited as well, but ishaan expressed much more excitement through his eyes and well, his body.. but those eyes never failed to express anything. If he was sad, angry, uncomfortable, happy and tired, everyone will know. He smelled like that sweet sweet vanilla cake you must've had? It never fails to calm your nerves and instantly make you feel happy as fuck. And what makes it better is the fact that- he's an omega. Male omegas are rare. Rare af. It was kind of a miracle that ict had two- Kuldeep Yadav and then ishan himself.

Being males made them a little more desirable than other omegas but ya- both have a very strong protection Wall, namely ict.

Ict was very protective of their omegas. In fact,so much so that Kuldeep was so glad that he now has an omega partner in the team. Maybe that'll divert the attention off of him. But it didn't. What it did, was to increase it by ten fold. Too bad ig

So dekho, omegas were originally thought to be like extremely helpless and docile but shall we say- India is a developing country. The new generation cannot just keep up with the norms that were supposed to follow, so the omegas are getting freedom that they never had before. Now they aren't treated as glass or something breakable, In fact it was found that omegas can be as powerful, or even more powerful, than alphas when the situation requires. But it didn't change the perspective of some old and conservative people. But still..the situation is better. And ishan had already been captain to the U19 team and even won a lot of matches so not many people cared about his subgender.

So as he was thinking

Ishan

An omega

His omega

Nvm not yet

Maybe one day

He was jolted from his thoughts by ishan who was sitting (jumping) beside him. Bro was laughing a little too hard, So was everyone around him. Maybe a good joke? Probably.

Sky- "janab kiski yaado mei khoye baithe hai?"

Shubman- "aare janab bas aapki aada ke diwane hum aapki hi yaado mei dinn aur rat aise hi gum rahte hai"

This made everyone laugh.

The flight was going smoothly. So smooth in fact everyone was sleepy now. Ishan was already sleeping next to shubman with his head on the window. Shubman offered his shoulder but ishan refused saying that his head will ultimately land there.

~1 hour later~

Everyone was now soundly asleep. Except for him obviously. He's Spiderman. The city needs him. He'll sleep in an hour after finishing the movie he's watching. Everything was going real smooth till ishan stirred and rest his head on shubman's shoulder. Shub suddenly..froze. it's not like it's the first time ishan has done this but why now? Why is his mind diverting? Why is he thinking to just keep ishan to himself right now? So many thoughts in his and questions in his head and zero answers. Suddenly he heard a lot of commotion. Everyone was waking up on alert.

Virat- "dude what's that smell? Is anyone in their rut or heat?!"

Everyone confirmed that they weren't.

Virat and Rohit stood up and checked. They checked Kuldeep twice because the scent was too sweet and tempting to be an alphas. Then they came near shubman and Ishaan. They both looked at ishaan, who was soundly sleeping wearing his earphones resting his head on shubman's shoulder and then looked at each other.

Rohit- "is he in his heat?"

Virat- "why didn't he tell us? You were supposed to tell us about your schedules and-"

Shubman- "thats not possible bhaiya. He had his heat two months ago so like, I don't think it's possible but-"

Ishan stirred and cuddled more into shubman's shoulder before whining.

Ishan- "what's up dude? Can't even watch me sleep peacefully?!"

This guy was kinda mad. You see, because his pillow was making to much noise and moving. Disturbing his sleep is not a good thing to do yk.

And this was too cute to watch for everyone. They had to fight to keep a smile slipping to their faces. They wanted to look Stern.

He took off his earphones and looked around and asked- "did I miss something?"

By now the sweet scent has been getting normal.

Rohit- "are you in heat dude?"

Ishan- "no? Why would you think so?"

Virat- "because maybe your pheromones were going wild?"

Ishan- "eh? You mean it got too sweet or something?"

Rohit- "yes, a little too sweet I mean. That scent could've triggered some crazy alphas rut yk."

Ishan- "but like- isn't this common? When omega people sleep, their scent gets sweet? Kuldeep Bhai se poocho"

Now everyone looked at him and he muttered

"Well this happens for a while when you're with a new group of people. And like- his scent is usually overly sweet so, it will get better over time tho. no worries"

Shami- "this happened with you as well? "

Kuldeep- "no? I mean, I think I'm an experienced omega? It happened to me for like- 3-4 times, but then it was normal."

Rohit- "so like abb jab bhi ye soyega to ye wapas hoga? Isn't it a little problematic? No offence baccha"

He said gesturing to Ishan who smiled

Kuldeep- "well, aap Aisa karo ki, give him a jacket with all your scents tomorrow or somethin. It will cover his scent for the time being. For now, let an alpha with a strong scent sit with him so it'll cover his scent."

After a while it was decided that Hardik will sit with him. With a lot of difficulty, they took shubman to sit with Jadeja who chuckled at his behaviour.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What now? I have no idea where am I going with this
But ya, here I am.

Please compliment me

Thanks for reading.

*Bows*