Let Bro Be Him

India vs Pakistan

Asia Cup, 2023

The hopes were high

And so was the environment

Why would it not be? It's India vs Pakistan. It's a match between rival countries. This match is not just looked up upon as a game but almost a political battle.

But unfortunately for India

The top batting order collapsed

The Indian audience got very quiet just after the third wicket was taken. While on the other hand, the people in green were celebrating.

No matter how strong a person is, they're still bound to sometimes, think bad about themselves

Especially if you live in a country where people will forget about you many good deeds, after one small slip up.

So just to encourage his kiddos

Dhoni was here to support his team

(Delusion guys delusion, and he's here on popular demand)

As he entered the dressing room, he was greeted with a sight of Ishan, jumping on Shubman just to cheer his mood up.

(Kya matlab Shubman tha hi nai room mei uss time? He was on the field, ik that as well but GUYS, YE FAN FICTION HAI OKAY?)

"Abe chal balak, phek dunga tereko utha kar agar agli baar hight ka majak udaya to. Aur vaise bhi I'm not that short, you're just taller than average you khamba aadmi-"

Shubman who was busy avoiding the small, playful yet strong smacks from Ishan, made eye contact with Dhoni for less than a second. He quickly brushed Ishan off of him. Ishan fell on the ground with an-

"Oye dhakka kyu diya?-"

"Hello mahi Bhai, andar aao na-"

Ishan now looked at Dhoni, his idol btw, from the ground and kept looking at him with big eyes

Till dhoni could keep it in and let out a- "pffft-"

Then ishan actually realised what was happening and blushed furiously. Everyone in the dressing room was laughing at the poor guys condition right now.

Ishan stood up quickly "hello sorry, how're you?"

Bro was a nervous wreck okay

Forgive him

Dhoni, still laughing replied- "I was expecting that everyone will be very sad here but you guys are something else"

Shubman and ishan looked at each other during that, shrugged and replied in unison- "vo to hum hai"

Everyone broke into laughter before a voice interrupted- "ishan! You're up next!"

Pin drop silence

Shubman quietly whispered- "first time in action ishan, ja dikha de ki tu Mera Banda hai"

Everyone cheered at that

"Ohhhoo bandaaaa~~"