Sleep Demons (or what) pt2

The next morning came with the sun shining through the windows, trying to peek and get a glimpse of an adorable moment. the three cricketers, monsters on the field welding  their bats as swords, cuddling with each other.

Virat slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with the most innocent and the most needed sight ever.

Their chotu sleeping

Finally sleeping without any nightmares making a way into his dreams.

And of course, his best friend sleeping without a care of the world. Just like he usually does.

He quietly and gently tried to get Ishan's hands off of his waist. In hopes that he'll catch another hour or two of sleep.

Spoke too soon

Ishan also started moving in his sleep and his eyes also fluttered open

Virat cursed himself in his mind

"Ishan, abhi soo Jaa, you had a long night yesterday." Virat chided gently

Ishan slowly shook his head and sat up, while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, his sweet scent filling the room.

Virat smiled

"Dekha, kaha tha na ki humare paas pehele aa Jata, koi problem hi nai aati."

Ishan smiled and just hugged him in slow motion- "thank you bhaiya-"

Ishan was in the middle of saying more stuff when the door to their room opened

Revealing

No one

Absolutely no one

Ishan tried to look at who it is but Virat just held Ishan's head and gently hid it in his neck, to refrain him from seeing anything.

But in the end

What will he see?

The door just opened by itself

And it kept swinging. As if it was mocking the ones seeing

"Kon hai bhaiya?" Ishan's muffled voice broke Virat's trance.

"A-aare room service baccha, bhaiya baad mei aana! Okay?" Virat tried to give a shakey cover up

And the door closed. As if it heard what Virat was saying.

Before Virat could think ahead, Ishan spoke- "bhaiya bahot thand nai hai yaha par? Ekdum se? Aisa laga ki hawa chali but, windows to band hai na?"

Windows to band hai na

Han

Windows to band hai na

Then how did-

"Aacha chalo Rohit Bhai ko uthate hai"

(I hope you know ki like- it is said that if you suddenly feel chills down your spine or cold, it means a spirit is near you but don't take this seriously. It's just for the plot)