ch-3 enemies to friends{lovers}

After yesterday's fiasco, everyone was angry at the security. It seemed that the guy (Ajay) who was supposed to interview ishan, was not actually the interviewer but some other crazy alpha who apparently got enamoured by Ishan when he first saw him..but he's in jail now but still, welp- that's creepy af

Only Rahul, Shubman and kuldeep were in the room with Ishan. He was sleeping, or it looked like he was sleeping. They could tell that he's not conscious because his scent was very faint.

Rahul- "kul, when is he going to wake up? Should we call the doctor?"

Kuldeep - "its probably going to take him some time to wake up and like- be normal once again. And no doctors please, he hates doctors plus, scent of an unknown person who's not pack might disturb him even further.

Shubman was just running his hands through Ishan's hair. It had gotten long. But they were still soft as they could be. He was not engaging in any conversation because he was busy blaming himself. "How could he let Ishan go alone with a guy who was well- double his size??" Not that Ishan was short (he was tiny), but that guy was very buff and tall. It's a miracle that ishan even lasted 5 minutes against him. Shubman himself would've faced a lot of trouble in order to make the guy stumble so how? "How could he be so careless?" The guy didn't look like an interviewer in the first place.

"What if they had been late?"

"What if something happened to Ishan?"

"What if he was ra-"

His thoughts were (thankfully) cut off by Hardik (when did he get there?) Placing his hand on Shubman's shoulder. Virat spoke (when did he- wait-- the WHOLE TEAM was there and he didn't even notice?) In a calming voice- "Shub, are you okay?"

Shubman- "I- ofcourse I am but Ishan? What if we-"

Virat- "aare Ishan is just fine look- his scent is getting a little better and he might wake up in an hour or-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was cut of by a whimper, a weak one at that.

"- now" Virat finished

All of them looked at Ishan, who rubbed his face slowly with his hands and squinted his eyes.

Kuldeep signed to close the windows.

Rohit- "Ishan.. Ishan.....Ishu!"

He shook Ishan a little

Ishan- "I'm...fine ........I think I am"

But his eyes said otherwise. The were going blank again and again.

Rahul- "ishuu, come here baccha"

Ishan slowly nodded and came towards Rahul who immediately hugged him softly. Ishan in response snuggled to him.

Everyone smiled at that

Kuldeep- "bhai log just keep scenting him and he'll probably come back to his senses soon..and keep him occupied."

Shubman - "Ishu yaad hai jab tu mujhse peheli baaaar mila tha?"

Ishan slowly looked at him from Rahul's embrace and nodded.

Ishan- "I....used to hate you..when I first met you..."

Virat-" kya baat Karra hai? Sacchi?!"
He asked faking surprise

Ishan- "han han....sacchi kyuki.. kyuki......"

Rohit-" kyuki??"
He encouraged him to continue further

Ishan- "my friend...he hated him.....idk why but then I started hating him too..I thought he was a jerk....he is one tho.."

Shubman- "I'm not a jerk"

Ishan (ignoring Shubman)" - and then he became my roommate!!"

His scent was becoming stronger now, it was almost like his usual scent. And his eyes were starting to focus more

Ishan- "I was just......... very, very sad to loose my old roommate..and he was a jerk too...so it's not my fault..I don't hate him now tho...I love him in fact."

Kuldeep- "that you do now fr, go to sleep...you seem to be fine now..here-"

Kuldeep gave him his stuff toy which he clung to.

And just like that, Ishan went to catch up on some real sleep.

Shami- "but is it true tho?"

Kuldeep- "what is?"

Jaddu- "that they used to hate each other?"

Shubman- "aare haan. Ekdum"

Shami- "I won't even try to imagine that"

Shubman- "aare vo ye tha ki, I used to hate him too. Like yk, when he came, everyone was like- hey yk this kid ishan, ishan? I heard his name everywhere. I didn't see him on field tho, I just saw him when we became roommates. Everyone seem to- well, follow him around and listen to him and all those things so..I got the feeling that he got everything on a silver platter. But that changed soon tho"

Jaddu- "phir?"

Shubman- "aare one day, I saw a junior being bullied by some strangers(?) and was about to stop but he came in between and started defending him..ek dam se maar dhaad chalu and even tho he got punched real bad but he won..so ya
And many other things also happened so meh"

Rohit- "but actually mei dekha jaye to ye chotu got a lot of strength. Vo bande ko dekha tha? Even mujhse bhi bada tha yaar"

Virat- "accha chalo now let the guy sleep peacefully huh? Let's go"

.
.
.
.
.
Phuddu chapter, chotu sa update. I have no idea next chapter mei kya hoga. Give recommendations please and if possible, make them Ishu centric cuz my skills narrows down a lot

Shubh dipawali

Thank you for reading

Please praise me

Ans also Riddhima23 , does this count as an enemies to lovers?

*Bows*