18th july

On the night of 17th July, the ICT was having an unofficial meeting. For what you might ask? Well, it's their pocket dynamo's, aka, Ishan kishan's 23erd birthday (I aged him down but why? Idk)

Everyone was in the meeting, except for Ishan ofc.

Virat- "hi everyone, as you might be aware, that it's Ishan's birthday tomorrow and-"

Kuldeep- "YaYy- "

Everyone was looking at him so he blushed and sat down

Virat- "...as I was saying, it's Ishan's birthday and I'm planning something special for him. Why you might ask?"

Everyone shook their head. They already knew the answer

"But I'll still speak because, Maine bhi ye speech ko sochne mei 5 minutes lagaye hai. Abb mehnat ko waste karne ka kya fayda?"

Everyone nodded in encouragement at him

"So, chotu humari team ki jaan hai, you all know we won't ever be complete without him. No matter if we lose or we win, he's always the encouraging hand on our shoulder.
He's not only our team mate but also shubmans best friend,
Kuldeep's omega partner,
Hardik's Ishu,
Rahul's kiddo,
Rishab's partner in crime,
sky's moral support,
Shreyas's theorist (I have a head canon that they both make conspiracy theories together idk why)
Jassi's kishmish
Rohit's bihari
Mera chotu
And over all, team ki jaan aka Ishan
(I thought it rhymed)

And I think he diserves the world and kal uske birthday ke liye, I'm planning a surprise birthday party calling everyone who he cares about, which are a lot of people but that's the least I can do for my chotu. "

That earned a few claps from some teammates but he sushed them down saying that he just put Ishan to sleep

(read: forcibly put to sleep with the help of the jacket that has the scents off all the teammates which ultimately put an omega in a sense of comfort and protection. That's how he fell asleep)

Virat-" so what you have to do now is, just pretend that you don't remember his birthday till we take him to the location"

That immediately heard a lot of protests from everyone.

Virat has to remind them again to keep quiet

Shubman- "aare bhaiya nai, aapko to pata hi hai na ki vo pahele se hi bahot insecure hai. Nai nai nai"

Rahul- "Haan aur agar vo sad ho gaya to? "

Hardik-" rone laga to?"

Siraj - "aur gussa ho gaya to?"

Kuldeep - "aur team chodh kar chala gaya to?"

All of them immediately stopped at looked at him. Kuldeep still looked horrified.

A bunch of "kya hai ye item" "bhaiya theek hai na" and "kuch phook kar to nai aaya ye's" were heard around.

Rohit went near Kuldeep and put him in a head lock and started ruffling hair.

Virat-" ab ye to nai pata but we'll engage him the whole day and please keep his phone away from him.

I've told everyone about it including the staff-"

We're the last ones you told
Fake gasped shubman-

Virat- "kuldeep yaar-"

Kuldeep who was still in a head lock- "Maine kya Kiya abbb"

Hardik- "zayada paas khade ho tum dono, to iska matlab ye nai ki thoughts bhi ek jaisi aayengi"

Hardik then took Shubman in a head lock.