☆The Insane Hospital☆

I am walking trough the forest. If I see a normal human being, I could get some blood. I am craving it. Lately I have been dizzy, seeing things that are not there. I almost fainted once. I must feed. I do not want to go crazy.

I still do not remeber how I even got into this hospital. Like I said before, I murdered people, because I was so mad how all my friends were dead. Sadly, they found out I was the one who did it. They caught me and I remember that, but the next thing I remember is waking up at this hospital. My roommate next to, watching how I woke up. I know I am not okay, to say the least, but this hospital and the people are way more twisted.

There is always a dark, gloomy and haunting vibe there. Some doctors are insane, some are nice and try to help in a way. Not that it is working, no one knows who even runs the place.
There are secrets hidden everywhere.

Sometimes people go missing, some say they are dead, but who knows? It is definitely not a safe place. I am lucky that I am an immortal being. Yet, this place is making me want to die, but somehow it also sparkles my curiosity and I want to know more.

It's been 6 months since I woke up here, there is already lot of things I have heard and seen. No one seems to even know how they got here and no one is mentally just a bit more okay, besides a few doctors. My roommate also told me her tragic story, it is horrific. She seems always out of it, I do not blame her.
I am trying to become friends with some people, mostly to know more and have a tiny bit of fun.

Our room looks like it hasn't been renovated or anything like that in a while. There are writings on the walls and at some spots, there is even bloodstains. I am not sure if I want to know what happend.

I am also not sure if the is slightly glowing white people, that look almost transparant, are real or not.
They always seem to be sad. They sometimes talk, but it is always in riddles. I have wrote them down.
This is one of them, that I am the most curious about:

"Save those underneath, before they bite you like teeth."

I am not sure what it means yet, I feel like it has something to do with the basement. I tried to ask someone about it, but they always ignore me for a day or two.

When I wander in the old building, I always find some stuff. Notes, keys and even weapons. I also noticed there must be a kind of a link between this forest I am right now and the hospital. I have seen weird creatures, I am not sure if they are real yet. I am planning to figure it out.

I must solve this one big riddle, I must know what secrets this hospital is hiding....