☆The Basement☆

''There you are again'' Ava looks at me with her emotionless eyes. I never know what she is feeling, she is hiding it very well. I feel like I am not actually here. I hear Ava, but I did not process it. I need blood. I can't use my powers anymore to hide my identity. I walk to the closet where I have a piece of glass hidden. I see my red eyes staring back at me. My pointy ears are there too.

It's beautiful, somehow I can see myself in this little piece of glass. I haven't been able to look into another mirror then the ones I had before I even knew I was a vampire. It is as my mirrors had remembered me.

Ava looks pale, yet she did not look startled. ''You are one of them, it is fine, take as much as you need. I don't care at all, I might even like it.'' I see a faint smile on her face as she pulled her clothes to the side to expose her shoulder.

I try to fight it, I can't do it. I won't do it. I'd rather eat that man that thinks I am a useless b-tch.
''I..won't..do..it''.
I should, but I will not. I can't even talk anymore, the pain is too much.

''You are on the edge. You will lose control and kill me if you do not take anything now. You would not want that? I am your only friend here and I might tell you about the basement.''

The basement...I want to know. I hate it, but she is right. Ava sits down on the floor. She grabs the glass and she cuts her palm. I see the red blood dripping onto the floor. Ava looks at me, still with the same faint smile.
The pain becomes worse. The dizziness is making it hard to stand.

I drop down to the floor. Now it is so close.
Just one step further..
She wants this, it's fine...
I sink my teeth in her skin. The warm blood tasted nice, All my worries and thoughts went away. I am losing track of time.

''Thats enough'' Ava said with a shaky voice. I did not hear her. I felt like I was in a trance, everything is so...peaceful. Ava drops, completely limp. I get pulled out the weirdly state I was in. Ava is just as pale as I am now. The crimson blood streamed down her shoulder into her clothes.

''I have done it again, haven't I?'' I don't know what to do. I lay her back down in her bed. I slitted my wrist with the same glass and poured it on Ava her wound. I hope this works.

I should of done the same with Helena, but I did not know I could heal others yet. Well, I can not change the past. Ava seems to get her color back slowely. Well that is a good sign. Most of the time, I should not be able to give my blood to others. I am sure this is a more magical thing, instead of a biological one. I am sure the notebook knows more. Maybe I even read it, but may forgot. I see Ava her eyes twitching, she is waking up.

''Am I finally dead?'' Ava says while she stares at the ceiling. ''Yeah, welcome in heaven..'' I answer with sarcasm in my voice. I did not expect her to wake up like that. ''Very funny, why did you not kill me?''
''You said you would take me to the basement, tell me what you know. Besides, everytime I kill someone when I did not intent to, it reminds me of something in the past. It never is really gone, is it?''

''Ah, yes trauma. Isn't it funny? I had a vampire friend before, he murdered my entire family. Ahahah, I thought it would be funny to let myself get killed by a vampire. HAHahahah"
The wide smile came and went.

First time I see her laugh, that is weird. ''Well, another time then, I want to know about the basement now.''

''Curious much? Fine, but do not expect me to explore it with you. I'll tell you about it, I will take you there, I open it for you, but I will NOT go inside.''

''Sure''
Ava makes place for me in bed. When we both are sitting on the bed, Ava starts to talk.

''Not much is known about the basement. We are not allowed to go inside. Sometimes we hear noise coming from there. They sound like some kind of scream from an animal. Patients aswell as doctors go missing. Most of us thinks it is because of what happens in that basement. I am not sure if this is true, but someone saw people getting taken to the basement and never came back.

I never saw it, but I did have people go missing, but that was at home. I really miss home, but no one is there. Oh, sorry anyway, they said they got taken by this mysterious person. No one knows anything for sure. You should be extremely careful, even if you are a vampire. Although, I don't really care if you die in there. Maybe that is even for the best. Those vampires that killed them all should die in there aswell. Anyway, follow me, I know where the keys are.

We succesfully have stolen the keys and are walking towards the basement, After a while I notice how Ava is not walking next to me. I look behind me and see her staring at the wall. I walk back, next to her is a flashlight. I grab the flashlight. I try to communicate to Ava. She seems to be unconcious in a way. It is like talking to the wall.

I guess I'll just leave her here. I am sure one of the doctors will find her.

I walk futher towards the basement. As I am walking, I feel like someone is following me. I look behind me. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out my mouth. The I just noticed it was a person, one of the ghost people. I thought I was caught.

''Hey, everything okay?'' I ask.
The sad looking boy pointed to the door of the basement.

''Before you go, you must know
Stay quiet or those who dissapear, will hear
Also, the lights will be the most terrifying fights...darkness of your friend, this way you'll stand.''

I look at the door. ''Wait, what do you mean by the lights being the most ter-'' As I look back again, there is no one there. I wonder what he means about the lights. Are the people who dissapeared still alive? I grab the key and unlock the door. I open the creaking door, there is nothing but darkness behind it. I grab my flashlight.

I wonder what I will find...