☆Death of Helena☆

I am walking further into the forest. Suddenly, the trees dissapear. All I see is...darkness.

''Hello? Someone there?'' Stupid question. Ofcourse there is no one in this forest. Even birds do not seem to live here. I walk a bit trough the darkness until I see some flash of light. I closed my eyes because of the bright light, when the light is gone, I open my eyes again. A girl had appeared. She looks at me, with a soft smile.

She looks around the age of 15 maybe older. She had short hair, white hair. She has very pale skin. She looks like me...That is me. There appeared another girl. She has black hair. She looks beautiful. The two girls smiled at eachother, they laughed. I was feeling like I was reliving the memories. They are happy. I look how they grow a bit older. I think we are now around the age of 20, little me did not change much. Then, suddenly, blood ran down the girl with black hair. Younger me screamed in rage and sadness.

''NOOOO, HELENAAAAAAAAAA''

I feel tears running down my face. Why would you make me expirience this all over again. I moved on- please do not do this to me. Helena, don't leave me again. No, do not die. I am sorry, it is all my fault. I should of told you. If I did nothing like this would happen.

I was sitting straight in bed. Was that a dream? There is no way. Am I going crazy? Sh♡t now I miss Helena, more then ever. If only I had told her about me being a vampire. If I had told her, she may have lived. The hunters were after me. I had no where to go, but it was fine, I am immortal and the humans would not accept their people to be killing other ''humans''.

Helena saw it. She wanted to help, she did it to save me. She jumped in front of me and the humans shot her instead of me. I tried to save her, I tried to turn her. I have waited for 2 weeks, she never woke up. I had to let her go.

Now her coffin is somewhere safe and not underground. I could not let her go.
I had killed all the hunters, somehow no one caught me. I was only 20, how cruel can someone be for a young person, who was just trying to live her life. I know I'll never be innocent, but still. I hate hunters with all my heart. I will kill any of them, I'll kil-

''Hey''

I turned around. It was my roommate, Ava. I noticed how I had made a tiny hole in the wall out of anger. It is okay, the walls are already full of drawings, text and more.

''You look like you are about to murder someone, want to talk about it?''

''Maybe later, uhm I have a question. Have you ever wandered in the forest before?''
''No, we are not allowed to leave, some say people who have entered the forest, never came back. Some say, people never came back normal''

I noticed how I felt dizzy. I tried to stand. I see the stars appearing in front of my eyes, suddenly I did not hear Eva talking anymore, I did not hear anything at all. Everything is black....
Then I woke up in my roommates lap.
I feel weird, I know exactly why..

I need blood, I need blood right now...