☆Teenage years: Backstory☆

The backstory [TW sh/sui/bad people]

As a child, Mist was a happy girl. Her parents never cared for her. Most of the time she was alone or with her best friend Stella and Rose.

She was quite smart, at the age of 1 year and a half she already could talk and started to read on her own at the age of four.

She got a little brother she adored, but that did not last long. She got a little sister she does love, her sister likes her back, but her parents brainwashed her not to talk to her.

Mist went to middle school when she was just 12, alone. Her two friends went to another school. She mentally went down. She wished to end it all and started to struggle with SH. She did not made any friends besides this girl, but she wasn't always there. In the 3rd year, she became friends with the wrong type of people.

She started to indulge in alcohol, smoking and more. Her parents did not care and gave her money just to shut her up. They were quite rich. She started to develop an own style. Very emo/alt based and she started to like the music aswell. The only moments her parents would notice her is when they were mad. She would be the punching bag.

In the 4th year she had her exams. She studies hard as she still cares for her grades. And she did not fail any subject on her exams. She would go do a study with art and design. Her friend Rose would go with her and Mist is not very happy with it, but luckily they first gave summer holidays...very long summer holidays.

Luckily....