☆Past world☆

I sit down on my bed. My roommate is not here. I did not mind. I remembered what the book said. I must be a type 4A then. I thought about Helena. I wish she was still here. If only she became a vampire. What if she did? It never included how long it would take. I have waited two weeks. I should let it go, there is no way, I was too late.

I wonder when I can go away from here. How could I let myself get caught? I was reckless, I was mad, I was sad. It's okay. I'll outlive anyone and then I can change my identity and start over. My friends have died like 20 to 30 years ago. They died all of old age.
I was mad at it, I took it out on people, I deserve this. I am sure they were not innocent, they seemed shady anyway.

The world has changed a lot.
The production of electronics has been reduced a lot over the years.
The internet did improve a lot.
Just like cars, well there are a lot of busses now. They take you anywhere, you do sometimes have to walk a lot further. Almost everyone has a bike now, instead if cars. The bikes are made from recycled material.

Nature has improved a lot, it's doing much better. They are still taking garbage out of the oceans, but that also has improved. I am happy with it, even with everything being strict. Some things are not allowed anymore.
Just like cigarretes and stuff like that, there are still people who sell and make them. Only in some places you can still smoke legally, as long as you keep everything clean. I hope somehow that they will make everything legal again.

I hate it here. I can here screaming.
I could mind control the people here and leave, but there is too many people out there to even walk around without being noticed. Also, weirdly enough, this place is interesting. I sometimes see shadows in corners. I told one of the doctors, but that did not help. They now think I may have schizophrenia. I am not crazy, this place is. It looks f♡cking abandoned. Lights flicker, people scream, people seem to be hiding stuff.
I need to get away from here, I need fresh air.

I could maybe sneak away for a bit. I'll be back...