Preparation (Chapter 2)

Kim POV'
So its been 3 months since that incident happen. And I'm still wondering who's that guy. But anyway I'm planning to transfer in Seoul soon because of my mother's business. Urg! How will I fit there? >.< Aish ! everything is a mess since my father's died. -_- anyways, My mom is so busy packing our things.. And here I am thinking that I don't want to leave since my one and only friend is living here.. and of course the most important reason is I don't want to leave the memories that I have with my father here..
Eomma: Kim! Are you done packing? *shouting from stairs*
Kim: Oh wait eomma! I'm still looking for my necklace! (her father's gift to her)
Eomma: Aist! I told you to keep your important things inside your cabinet!
Kim: I did! But somehow I can't find it!

(Then her mom helps her to look for it then suddenly her mom saw it on the floor)
Eomma: *sighs* here it is *passing it to Kim*
Kim: awee Eomma *hug* thankyou *saying it cutely*
Eomma: *smack her head*
Kim: Aww! *lettin' go from hug* *touch her head*
Eomma: don't miss that okay?
Kim: *nod and smile*
Eomma: okay.. help me to bring these things to our car. *pointing to their ghings*
Kim: Oow *yawn* I'm sleepy *gone to her bed*
Eomma: aiish! This girl. *pout*

(And Kim's mom continued to bring their things to the car while Kim just lay down on her bed)