Getting to know each other (Chapter 6)

Kimsohyun and Sungjae go back to their classroom.. Sungjae immediately go to his seat when they arrived at the classroom.. So hyun saw his seatmate and she felt so relieved..
She also went to her chair and greet the guy..

Kim: Hello! *smile*
Guy1: *ignore*
Kim: Ahhh〜 boriiing *lean on her chair..
So hyun saw the book that his seatmate is reading

Kim: Ah ah ah! *pointing at his seatmate book*
The guy look at Kim
Guy1: ... you know this?
Kim: Yea! I like that book a lot!
Guy1: *start conversation about the book*
Kim: I also have some books of the same author! *enthusiastic* I will bring them tomorrow and I'll let you borrow it. *smiles*
Guy1: can I?
Kim: of course!
Guy1: really?
Kim: yeap! As a return from helping me back there.
Guy1: ... thanks...
Guy1: .. By the way. I'm D.O kyungsoo..
Kim: *bow & smile* Annyeong Kyungsoo. I'm Kim so hyun *offering her hand while smiling*
D.O: yeah.. Nice to meet you.. *held her hand*

(And somewhere between the class there is someone who is looking at them.. Seriously) kekeke

Sungjae POV'
Ha. So she's getting along well to that guy now.. I thought she needed me? Then I guess she doesn't need me anymore since she has already a new "friend" ahh so irritating... Wait.. Why would I? Isn't it a good news knowing that she doesn't need to order me around? Ohh.. Yes that's right. I should be happy right now..... But.. Why can't I?

O o ow. Someones getting jealous *\(^o^)/* do you want more? Will update tomorrow again for next chapter! Thanks for the support!