Apart (Chapter 17)

Today's is the start of their new life in school. They are finally on their senior year!

Everyone is so excited. The school became crowded. Kim and YooJung saw each other and hug. They look at a long board looking at what classes they belong. The two shares each other glares then shouted out! They are on the same class again! Kim again looks at the board and saw Sungjae's name... The two decided to go to their room and while on their way.. They saw Sungjae talking to some people. YooJung approach Sungjae..
YooJung: Sungjae! *waves her hands* Goodmorning!
Sungjae: Goodmorning *smiles*
Kim: *smiles* Goodmorning
Sungjae ignored Kim and started to walk.
YooJung: ahh *feels awkward* are the two of you okay.
Kim: *tries to smile* ahh. I guess
YooJung: ooohkay. *holds Kims bag* cheer up! *walks*
Kim: haha you grow up.
YooJung: I did?
Kim: ahu.. People seems so different nowadays.
YooJung: what are you? A new born? *laugh*
Kim: .. Yea. Literally, that's how I feel.
YooJung: you too. You've change. You become a 'lil bit weird. But still so pretty *gives weird wink*
Kim: haha I know right

And the two arrived at their classroom. Kim and Sungjae seat far away with each other and YooJung sat on Kim's side. The teacher started it's introduction, which presided by the students in the class. Breaktime comes and YooJung leaves the classroom, she's about to meet her *knight* that's how she introduce her guy to Kim! Lol. Sungjae leaves the classroom and Kim's follow him.

Sungjae: ..
Sungjae went up to a bench. Kim still follows him.
Sungjae: ...what are you doing? *pissed* are you my stalker now?
Kim: ...I just. You know.. Uhm
Sungjae: what kind of excuse you'll give me now?
Kim: it's not an excuse.. It just..
Sungjae: *pissed* then what? I I don't have time with you.
Kim: ... do you really think that way?
Sungjae: ... Yea. That's also how it goes to you right? That's why you didn't even bother to text me up from the whole summer break!
Kim: ! I didn't mean to..
Sungjae: so it's okay for you to make me feels so worried and then you'll just came again and acts like everythings okay!?
Kim: ... I'm sorry
Sungjae: If you really feel sorry then you should also consider about it me and my feelings before you did something *walkout*

Kim was left there, standing. She feels so sad. That it makes her to starts to cry...

Everyone starts their schooldays just the same. YooJung started to hangout with her boyfriend(JungKook) Kim and YooJung have new circle of friends. Sungjae started to have a new friends as well. The two continued to ignore each other..

Its been 4months now..
Kim decided to settle things between her and Sungjae..
Kim: I need to talk to you.
Sungjae: ...
Kim: to the roof.
SungjaeFriends: Okay. He will go. *smiles*
Sungjae: wha-?
Kim: thanks..
Kim proceed to the roof. Sungjae just a minute ago arrived as well.

Sungjae: what is it?
Kim: How are you?
Sungjae: I don't have much time. Go say what you really want.
Kim: okay. *stand straight* what's our relationship?
Sungjae: ...
Kim: Do you really want to end our relationship just like this?
Sungjae: ...
Kim: I know you don't want to talk to me.. But I want to know what you feel.. I want to settle this. So please Sungjae.
Sungjae: then will you allow me to ask you a question.
Kim: yes *sad*
Sungjae: why didn't you say that your not feeling good the day when you left the school!? Why didn't you text me the day before our date? why didn't you tell me that you're leaving on summer break!? Why didn't you call me!? Why didn't you even text me? I've waited for you! ...Is your feelings not deep enough for you to easily set aside me!?
Kim: ..No!
Sungjae: ..no? ...so that's the only answer you can give me?
Kim: ...
Sungjae: do you know that I really loved you.. The Kim that always gives time at me! Kim that never forget to annoy me! Kim that you used to be! What happened to the person that I loved!?
Kim: *cries*
Sungjae: I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know Sohyun. I don't know.
Kim: You want to end this?
Sungjae: ...
Kim: If that's the only thing that will makes you happy then.. I'll end this..
Sungjae: ...
Kim: let's break up. I'm so happy that you always there for me.. I'm so glad that the first person that I've loved is you. I'm gladly I met you. *gives the bracelet which Sungjae gives to her* this is the end. *smiles and yet in pain* Thankyou. *leaves*
Sungjae: ... So in the end. You're just like them *murmur*

Whaaa-w what can you say about this chapter? Is this really the end? (._.) what about our SungHyun couple? O well a lot of great things have happened! Jungkook even appear! Yay! Wait for my next update! Hate this chapter or not? Please leave a comment!