True Feelings (Chapter 18)

SungjaePOV'
As I slowly open my eyes. A blurry image welcome my sight. The tears can't stop from falling. Will this be my first step to move on? I have to. Right? I really love her. And I think it will be impossible to forget about her that easily. And at the end.. It's still me that will be left alone.. I think its better to die.. That's way is better than living but your life is nothing but just a piece of lies, depression and other things that will lead you to die.

The next day
Everyone is on their own businesses.. Just a usually day...
Someone knock Sungjae's head.
Sungjae: *looks behind* what the!?
YooJung: yo!
Sungjae: *irritated* what?
YooJung: what's with that reaction!?
Sungjae: you're pissing me off. Go fetch your dog somewhere!
YooJung: Dog? Who?
Sungjae: *smirk* your boyfriend. JUNG-KOOK darling
YooJung: *smack his head* he's not my pet! He's my knight! *fall to her own imagination*
Sungjae: *sway his hand* yea yea whatever. Just go somewhere. I'm not in the mood.
YooJung: is something wrong?
Sungjae: ...
YooJung: hey do you still remember?
Sungjae: ...what?
YooJung: you promised me on ferriswheel that you'll grant my wish right?
Sungjae: ...did I?
YooJung: don't act like a fool Sungjae! Yes you did!
Sungjae: so?
YooJung: I'm ready to tell you now my wish *smile*
Sungjae: what is it?
YooJung: be true to yourself.
Sungjae: ...
YooJung: Don't leave her.. That's what you really feel right? Then do that. Be a man.
Sungjae: what's wrong with you?
YooJung: go. Follow her later.
Sungjae: who?
YooJung: Kim.. *stand on her seat* that will answer all of your questions. *goes to JungKook who's standing on the side of their door*
Sungjae: that girl really is something *chuckle*

That day.. Sungjae follows Kim after class. He saw Kim walking towards a hospital. Sungjae can't think of any reason why she would come to hospital.. Kim enters in a doctors room, then after 2 hrs of waiting, Kim finally goes outside. Then the two shares a long gazes. Kim unaware goes closer to Sungjae. When the two are just a milimeter a way from each other. Sungjae let a loud voice out of his mouth.
Sungjae: are you okay?
Kim: *flinch* ye-yeah. What are you doing here?
Sungjae: following you.
Kim: why?
Sungjae: someone ask me to follow what I really feel, and so I follow..
Kim realize that people are looking at them that's why before Sungjae ended his sentence Kim interupted him asked him if they could just talk somewhere, where there are no other people, which Sungjae agreed upon.
At the park
Kim: what is it that you have to tell?
Sungjae: uhmm. It's about.. You know.. Uhh
Kim: ? Is there something wrong?
Sungjae: ah no there's no problem.. Ah no no.. There is?
Kim: please be direct.. What is it that bothering you?
Sungjae: ...it's about us.
Kim: ..we're do
Sungjae: no. I have something to tell you first.. I'm sorry about what I said before. It's just I'm mad.. I don't really want to be away from you. I was mad by the fact that I'm your boyfriend but I can't do anything to help you, I feel so useless.
Kim: no you're not.
Sungjae: *hug kim* do you still have feelings for me?
Kim: ...
Sungjae: If you don't have any feelings for me anymore.. Then even if it's against my will.. I will stop bothering you. I will go away from your sight..
Kim: no. *cries* *holds Sungjae face* please. Please. Understand this.. I can't be with you.. But it doesn't mean that I don't love you.
Sungjae: *confused* what?
Kim: I have to go now.. *pushed Sungjae*
But before she even go further she fainted.. Sungjae upon seeing Kim fall on the floor, quickly run towards her. On his nerve wrecking situation, he unconsciously run towards the hospitals and they were inmediately assist by those nurses and doctors. Sungjae who is trembling calls Kim's mom. Upon hearing that Kim's mom goes to the hospital.. Kim's mom is on panic and so Sungjae.. After an hour the doctor goes to Kim's mom and let them go in the room where she confines.. Kim's mom started to cry and goes to Kim's bed, who is sleeping on the hospital bed, Sungjae who is still in shock looks at Kim and feels like so much in pain.
Kim's mom look at Sungjae then nodded her head.
Kim's mom: I need to tell you something...

What is it? What is it? Is this okay? What kind of revelation will be reveal? Read my next chapter! This story is about to end. So please! Keep in touch! (^O^)