Unending Love (Final Chapter)

6 years. Later

Alot of things happen...
Sungjae became an owner of one of the big company in Korea which produces clothing. He becomes a succesful businessman, he has his own cars, and houses, but even if that's the case, he's still down to earth. He wanted his life to be normal, usually rich ones do have a body guards but on Sungjae case, he doesn't want them nor he has no maid.. He keep himself busy.

Right now.. He is on his office (he was about to leave Korea to go for business trip on New York but it was cancelled because of emergency on his office) .. An hour passed and its already lunch time.

Ring ring
Sungjae: Hello?
Jungkook: Hello Sungjae?
Sungjae: what now?
Jungkook: wow! So cold! Haha
Sungjae: Haha, well. You guys abandon me! The heck vacation! Tsk
KJooYung: Sungjae! I miss you!
Jungkook: whaat? Are you having an affair!?
Sungjae: pfft. I don't want to have an affair with a girl who is already married and has two kids! Duh!
KJooYung: whaaat~ sungjae oppa so mean!
Jungkook: urg. Lemme have the phone now.
Sungjae: hey stop arguing! She's all yours! Haha
Jungkook: I know. Haha. So are you still waiting for her?
Sungjae: ...yea.
KJooYung: . . . Let's go eat something!
Sungjae: sure, your treat!?
KYoojung: tsk! This guy! Are you really the boss of that company!? And we don't have any cash right now. We spent it on terminal fee.
Sungjae: haha okay okay. anyways. I'll go get my things now.. Lets meet up on ____ restaurant.
KYoojung: Okay! See you~

He prepare his things and went to the elevator.. Before the elevator closed a girl tried to stop the eleveator from closing using her foot because she has a lot of foods on her hand and a pencil on her hair. Sungjae didn't look at her face... He was so distracted with her legs.

Sungjae: *on his mind* weird
Someone: I'm sorry! *bows her head*
Sungjae: *on his mind* wait. This voice

Sungjae immediately looks at the girl.

Sungjae POV'
Yeah. She didn't change. Haha. Still eat a lot of foods. Doesn't care what she looks like. The hair that style on a bun, suits her. She really became a woman now. She's still wearing the bracelet with a moon shape. I'll never thought that I'll see you now.. I miss you...

The girl felt the stare of the guy.

Girl: Oh. Hello.
Sungjae: *smiles*
Girl: ?
Sungjae: do you need help?
Girl: no thanks. I can do this :)
Sungjae: .. Uh. Uhm. I'm Sungjae.
Girl: *pause* sungjae? Hm. Sounds familiar.. Anyways.. I'm Kim so hyun. Nice to meet you. *bow again*
Sungjae: I've been looking for you...
Kim: hm? What is it?
Sungjae: nothing. :) Do you mind if I carry those things?
Kim: ah! Nooo. I can do this. Haha.
Sungjae: by any chance is there a person who'll get jealous if I help you? ... Do you.. Happen.. to have a boyfriend?
Kim: Haha! What ? You're weird you know? But I'm sorry. I don't have one.
Sungjae: *smirk* I see. So where are you going?
Kim: somewhere where I can eat my foods! Haha
Sungjae: you're cheerful. I like it.. Do you mind if I invite you to a lunch?
Kim: uh? Why?
Sungjae: No. Don't worry! I'm not some kind of a guy to hit a girl on elevator.. Haha it just I really want to invite you, and don't worry I also invited some friends
Kim: *giggle* You're funny you know? *sigh* this feels so familiar.
Sungjae: it did?
Kim: aha. Okay. Since I'm just new here. You can tour me around!
Sungjae: are you sure? Okay since I know this place SO WELL.
Kim: ur. So cheeky! Lol
Sungjae: But seriously I know this place.
Kim: okay? What are you the boss of this company? Haha

Elevators open.

Sungjae: that's right. *smile* and oh, I like your bracelet.

Kim was so shock she keep standing in the door of the elevator.. While Sungjae keeps smiling and walking..

Kim: wha? Seriously!? Wait !

Sungjae POV'
I don't mind starting from the bottom.. I know... That someday.. Our hearts will meet the same path. 'Cause this is where it all started..

The end. . .