Sick (Chapter 15)

After Kim Yoo Jung and Sungjae have done with their break. They go straight ahead on the classroom. The two realize that Kim didn't go to their class and her things aren't on the classroom, so after class Sungjae rush going to their teacher..

Faculty
Teacher: oh Sungjae.. What are you doing here?
Sungjae: did you know why sohyun isn't here? *heavily breathing*
Teacher: she said that she doesn't feel alright and ask me if she can go home just for this day. She looks so pale that's why I allow her.. Didn't she tell you?
Sungjae: .. No. *looks so puzzle* *bow* thankyou *run*

He run as fast as he can to meet sohyun. He run towards Kim house. And when he arrives...
KNOCK KNOCK
Kim's mother open the door..
Kim'm mom: ...oh Sungjae? Why are you here?
Sungjae: Is she home?
Kim's mom: *nod nod*
Sungjae: can I see her?
Kim's mom: yes. *tired*

Kim's mom gives way to Sungjae so he can go inside.. Sungjae who is catching his breath finally reach Kim's room.. He slowly open the door, and saw Kim's in pain. She's having a hard time breathing. He can hear her breath. Sungjae comes closer to Kim's bed and holds her hand. Kim, who is having a hard time a while ago looks so relieves when Sungjae holds her hand. Sungjae holds her hand until she fell deeply asleep.

After that.. The next day.. Kim didn't show up. Sungjae didn't go to Kim's house, but he consumed most of his time to his part time job.. Thinking that he must earn some moneys so he can buy something to Kim, as a present for their upcoming summer break. He works enthusiastically as he thinks what he wants to fo together with Kim. But even though he didn't show up at Kim's place he never forget to call Kim's house just to be sure that she's okay...

After 3 days
Kim finally at school. Sungjae who looks so tired feels so shocked just by looking at her..
Kim: Goodmorning? *smile*
Sungjae: *smile* Goodmorning!
YooJung: Sohyunnie! *hugs*
Kim: haha what's wrong guys? Do you miss me that much?
YooJung: *nod* *looks so happy*
Sungjae: ha *smirk* don't be too cocky lady *poke Kim's cheek*
Kim: aish. You miss me?
Sungjae: *flusterred* yea yea. *rushing to his seat*
YooJung: Kim.. These are some notes.. We have exam next week.
Kim: Aww! Thankyou so much YooJung! *smiles* hey!
Sungjae: *looks back*
Kim: I'll treat the two of you later *smiles*
Sungjae and YooJung smile back

Okay that's the end of this chapter! Wait for morreeee! ☺️