Direct Feelings (Chapet 12)

Kim POV:
I stare on my room ceiling. Can't hear anything. My thoughts are flying through every corner of my room. And I'm still thinking about what happened today.. Its just been a month since I started on this place.. Feelings start to grow too. But.. But how can this feelings grow so fast? Is it just because I'm too close to them that's why I feel this way? I don't know.. I don't know what to do anymore. How would I be able to face them? DO why... why do you have to tell me your feelings? I'm so... *her head starts to hurt* urg. I feel like kinda sleepy.. *her vision starts to blur* *yawn* I wish that I'll be able to act normal when we see each other ag..*fell asleep*

~Start of their new weekdays!
*Monday*
Their first subject started..
Teacher: Is So hyun absent? That's unexpected huh..well, okay class next week is our exam so don't forget to stu...
Kim: Goodmorning Ma'am
Teacher: oh Kim.. How unusually for you to be late
Kim: *embarrass* I wasn't able to woke up early.. Sorry, it won't happen again *smile*
Teacher: okay. Go back to your seat. *Kim goes to her seat. And the teacher continue* just like I'm saying a while ago be sure study. DO I need to talk to you later.
*Kim flinch just hearing DO's name*
KIM POV:
Urg this suck.. I forgot that he's my seatmate..

Kim tries to hide her face from DO
DO: ...what are you doing?
Kim: ah..eh.. I just need some sunlight. *smile* you know.
DO: ... Don't be so stiff. If you don't feel comfortable with me being here I can just switch seat from anyone.
Kim: ... You don't need to do that. I just don't feel alright.
DO: ....
*breaktime passed by and DO didn't join them.. YooJung also need to do an errands to her club that's why she immediately leaves after she ate*
Sungjae: ... Are you okay?
Kim: ah yea.
Sungjae: you sure?
Kim: yeap. Hey can I ask you?
Sungjae: what?
Kim: why did you do that?
Sungjae: huh?
Kim: killing yourself?
Sungjae: ...
Kim: ah its okay if you don't want to talk about ...
Sungjae: that day. My dad... invited another girl in our house. And started to do some filthy things on her... in my own room.
Kim: *shocked and feels pain just by asking sungjae*
Sungjae: that day.. My mom also married to another guy.. *laugh painfully* I tried to call her.. But she's nowhere to be find.. I feel so disgusted just by thinking about it. I feel so mad and ... I feel so alone. That's why its better to die than to live.
Kim: stop.
Sungjae: then just day by day my dad started to hurt me.
Kim: please..
Sungjae: I don't have the guts to report this in the police since my dad has a connection in it..
Kim: please..
Sungjae: they will just think that I'm rebelling since my dad and mom are separated.. Haha .. How funny and idiotic people are. *tears start to fall on his face*
Kim: *hugs* its okay... I'm right here.. We're right here.. Please *cries* don't try that again.. If things get wrong.. I'll help you out.. Right?
{the two start to cries until there last subject.. Kim then decided to talk to DO. She left a letter to DO on his shoerock} and they met on the back of the school..
Kim: I need to tell you something
DO: *dodge Kim* why are you absent?
Kim: please.. DO I need to tell you this.
DO: *grip his hand*
Kim: I'm sorry.. But I can't go out with you.
DO: is it because of him?
Kim: No.
DO: then what is?
Kim: he needs friends.. He need us!
DO: i don't need him! I just need you!
Kim: ..I can't do that..
DO: why? Do you pity him?
Kim: NO! What are you saying!?
DO: I hear what your talking to
Kim: you eavesdrop?
DO: I didn't mean to.
Kim: youre so!
DO: why is it always him! Please ! will you just take notice of my feelings too?
Kim: I can't do that.
DO: why?
Kim: i don't want to hurt you anymore..
DO: why!?
Kim: because I like him!
DO: *tears* that's what I wanted to hear... Your true feelings.. And that's enough to me.
Kim: wait.. So your telling me..
DO: yes. I know it since the beginning.. But I want you to figure it out yourself.
Kim: all this time!?... You still continue your feelings? Why do you keep doing something that will hurt you!? *teardrop*
DO: yes.. *smile* All I want is for you to find your happiness. Thankyou for everything. You'll always be my first love. Goodbye so Hyun *kissed Kim's cheek*
*And he bid his farewell*

Kim POV:
That's the first time I saw his smile... and it was the best smile I've ever saw. It was so painful and full of love.. My first time to get a confession..

That day.. Was the last day of DO.. They didn't see DO anymore.. The three of them asked the teacher and their teacher said that DO went to study abroad. They didn't believe it and they check it out themselves, they went to his house, and find that DO already leave the place but he left a letter to the neighboor which was passed onto them.. They read the letter.. and the last sentence of it

"Thankyou guys.. Just by the time I join you I feel the true meaning of being a highschool student. You do make the best out of it. I'll never forget the memories that you and I share. you'll be my best... Friends. Forever. ---DO"
Which makes the three of them cries.