Farewell (Chapter 19)

Kim's slowly open her eyes.. She feel a hand gripping her.. When she looks on her side, she saw Sungjae who is sleeping.. because of her shocks, she holds Sungjae's hand tight which woke him up.
Sungjae: Hm? Are you okay?
Kim: what are you doing here?
Sungjae: *smile* don't worry, you should get some rest..
Kim: no no wait.. Are you here, this whole time?
Sungjae: ya.. Okay go lay down a 'bit
Kim: *confused* wait why?
Sungjae: ... Don't worry. I already know.
Kim: wait? What are you saying?
Sungjae: don't mind it..
Kim: wait.. Why am I here!?
Sungjae: you lost your consciousness yesterday on park while we are talking..
Kim: the heck Sungjae? Is this some kind of a joke?
Sungjae: ..what?
Kim: what are you sayin'? Seriously?
Sungjae: don't tell me you don't remember..
Kim: what is it this time? Go. Help me up. I need to go home now *trying to stand*
Sungjae: *stop her* you really ..don't remember?
Kim: *pissed* If your just going to talk the whole day then I guess I have to leave you here..
Sungjae: No wait wait! *press the red botton* Nursee!
Kim: Sungjae! Stop that!
Then the nurse as well as the doctor arrive in Kim's room...
Kim: Dr. I need to see my mom now. I don't have time for this trick.
Dr: Don't you remember me?
Kim: Ah..no? Why? Do we know each other?
Dr: ..okay I need to study the findings.
Kim: wait? What's wrong with you guys? Is this a frank? Stop it! Cause I'm getting pissed!
Kim's mom arrived
Kim: Mom!
Mom: *goes to her daughter*
Kim: what are these people doing?
Kim's mom: Kim.. Don't worry I'm here .. Go rest now. You need to stay here for a while..
Kim: Seriously! How about school! Mom don't do this. I need to go..
Dr: ..why so fast?
Kim's mom: *teary* doc. Please.
Dr.: we will do things faster now that this come to stage...
Kim's mom: yea. Yea. *shaken voice*
Kim: *worried* Mom! Are you okay? What's happening in here! *feel pain on her heads*
Kim's mom: Oh my! Kim! Are you okay!?
Kim again lost her consciousness and everyone is on panic.

When she woke up..
Kim: Mooom
Kim's mom: are you okay now?
Kim: where is Sungjae?
Kim's mom: He just went to store to buy you something..
Kim: ...mom I..
Sungjae arrives. He acts that he is okay so that Kim wouldn't worry.
Sungjae: *smile* are you okay now?
Kim: Mom.. I need to talk to Sungjae. Can I?
Kim's Mom: oh sure.. I need to go to our house too. See you *smile*
. . .
Sungjae: what is it?
Kim: let's break up.
Sungjae: ... Huh?
Kim: ..let's breakup.
Sungjae: wai-what are you saying?
Kim: *tears start to fall* I'm sorry.
Sungjae: No kim! I'll stay with you
Kim: No no You can't! Soon I'll forget you too!
Sungjae: You remember?
Kim: just like my dr. said memories might be temporary lost or completely lost
Sungjae: No. *hold her face* I wont let you go!
Kim: ..you know. I'm really happy to meet you.
Sungjae: No! Stop kim!
Kim: ...the days that I've spent with you are the best *smile while crying*
Sungjae: why are you doing this?
Kim: You should let go, days will passed that I'll forget my classmates, relatives, friends, family, you and even myself.. There's no life in me! But there's you... You'll continue to live and  you can create new memories..without me. Just be happy, and I'll be happy.
Sungjae: Kim.. Even if you don't remember me. I still want to stay on your side. Even if you push me away, I still want to stay by your side. I can't imagine my life without you.. So please.
Kim: ..No. Don't say that.. You have people who love and will love you. If you stay with me, you'll be hurt. So goodbye?
Sungjae: no. *hug Kim* Let me stay and continue to love you. You didn't bring any bad feelings to me.. So please.
Kim: ..*can't bear those hurtful words of Sungjae and hug him all* but when the time comes. You're free to let go.
The two continue to face their hardship, days and months passed but Kim's condition has worsen.. The doctor suggest to hospitalize Kim on US (since they have more good facilities that will help Kim).. At first, her family didnt accept the offer but later on when Kim can't even recognise her relatives, friends and even Sungjae.. They bid farewell.

Kim forget her diary. The doctor hand it to Sungjae.
Sungjae started to cry while reading Kim's diary...
Day 1:
Hello! I'm Kim. I live in ..(other info) ... And I have a Boyfriend..He's Singjae. The best guy ever!
Day 2:
The dr. starts to study my findings.. He even asked me to records things blah blah blah
Day 15:
I plan to break up with him.. Not because I don't like him, but because I like him so much that I dont want to see him hurt.
Last page of the notebook:
I started to forget things.. Yea. He's sungjae.. I remember him a bit. I like his smile and laugh. Sungjae, I really want to see you again.. But I know someday, that you'll find a girl who you will love and love you back. And I'll be happy..no I can't be happy. But I will, for you. So just be happy. That's what all I want. I love you.

Sungjae: *crying* I..will see ..you soon. And I'll be the successful guy you'll meet.. and once again.. We will fall inlove with each other. I love you Kim.. I'll wait for you. Forever.