L-o-v-e (Chapter 13)

Okay guys.. I'll do a fast forward. A short recap of what happen..

After 8 months.. A lot of things happened.. Kim Yoo Jung also confessed to Sungjae. But she was rejected. She easily moved on. And at the time, Kim still finding out what she really feel. Sungjae later on confessed to Kim, but at first she hesitated because she thinks that YooJung might get mad about her.. And yet she still go for it since she can't fight her feelings anymore.. Well, unexpectedly.. YooJung didn't get hurt or mad. So everythings okay.. The two continued to go loveydovey. They started to move as a couple *you know.. The typical thing that couples do kekeke* and Sungjae already lives on apartment where his mother pay it for him and all his tuition fees are paid by him, he started to took part time jobs. Their junior highschool year is about to end too.. They'll be senior soon. And one of the upcoming events that the two are waiting is about to happen... Its...their... MONTHSARY as a couple! Woop! The two decided to go at waterpark..

At waterpark...
Sungjae: why is she so late? *panic* it's already 2pm.. I thought we're going to meet at 11? Did she fell asleep again? Or or did she *imagine unfortunate things* no no no. Sungjae relax. Urg. Kim where are you? *worried*
Then Sungjae calls Kim home phone.. It was answered by her Mom.
Kim's Mom: hello?
Sungjae: ah. This is Sungjae. Goodafternoon..
Kim's Mom: oh Sungjae, why did you call?
Sungjae: can I just ask if Kim's is still there?
Kim's Mom: huh? She left already. I think she left from about 11?
Sungjae: really?
Kim's Mom: yes. She said she has to meet you. Did you not see her?
Sungjae: not yet... Ahh. Maybe she went somewhere before getting here. *he just not want to worry Kim's mom*
Kim's Mom: Ah. Be sure to contact her.
Sungjae: yes. I'll hung up now.
Kim's Mom: okay~ enjoy your day.
Sungjae: thank~you.

After 30mins.
Kim arrived.
Kim: I'm so sorry! *breathing heavily*
Sungjae: Aish! I thought something happened to you! Where did you go?
Kim: I... I just run some errands *smile*
Sungjae: you should keep me informed!
Kim: hehe sorry *smile sweetly*
Sungjae: hug me instead.
Kim: wha- *blush*
Sungjae: okay okay *smile* you're sweating alot huh. You also look so pale.. Did you run?
Kim: *nod and smile*
Sungjae: okay.. I'll treat you to the best place today!
Kim: yes~

The two started to explore the place.. They looks so happy especially Kim.
Before they went home Sungjae gives Kim a bracelet.. With a moon shape in there.
Kim: wow!
Sungjae: do you like it?
Kim: *nod*
Sungjae: I'm glad.
Then Kim hug sungjae.. And then the two share a sweet kissed. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Let's move to the next chapter! (^O^)