A new friend (Chapter 7)

Class ended and everyone gets home quickly especially Sungjae, and some miracle happen when D.O did say goodbye to KimSohyun... So before she leaves she saw the nerdygirl in their classroom, cleaning while the other girls together with the makeup girl keep laughing ang having chitchat, no one really helps her. So Kimsohyun bring down her things and went to the nerdy girl...

Kimsohyun: *help the girl to erase the board* hello *smile*
Girls: Aiii
Makeupgirl: hey you.. *pertaining to sohyun* what are you doing?
Kimsohyun: you sure really like asking people ha.
Makeupgirl: *pissed* *stand on her armchair* do you think SHE needs your help?
NerdyGirl: *tremble*
Makeupgirl: Hey do you need her help *asking the nerdygirl while holding her hair*
Kimsohyun: *removed makeupgirl hand to nerdygirl's hair* hey! What are you doing? Bullying her?
Makeupgirl: Don't act like a super hero girl.. You won't last. *going near to Kimsohyun until sohyun was cornered at the edge of the class* now..what? You still have some guts?
Kimsohyun: Ha. *smirk* You poor people..
Makeupgirl: *mad* what!? *she's about to slap sohyun when...*
Nerdygirl: STOP! *heads go down* I...I don't need ...your help. So leave.
Kimsohyun: wha-what?
Makeupgirl: you hear her girl *giggle*
Kimsohyun: bu-but
Nerdygirl: *face Kim* I.. DON'T NEED YOUR HELP.
[Kim can't say anything.. She just leaves the classroom..]

Kim POV'
What the hell was that? That girl.. I don't think I can help her if she can't even help herself.. I'm so disappointed. Too many things happened in just a day. Probably the best way is to get something to eat before going home! *smiles brightly*

2nd day of school! 7:30am Kim arrived at their school and went to her classroom and everyone's is on their own businesses. Before she enters DO greeted her from behind

DO: Goodmorning
Kim: Ahh goodmorning!
*DO went inside and another voice arise form her back again*
Sungjae: Ahh〜 so noisy in the morning..
Kim: Tsk.
Sungjae: Don't block the way.. You're too fat there.
Kim: wha-what?
*Sungjae went to his seat*
Kim: am I that fat? *goes to her seat*

Breaktime !
Sungjae: stand.. [before he leaves Kim calls him]
Kim: Ey ey! Wait! *bring her wallet*
Sungjae: what?
Kim: what? For what? we made promise!
Sungjae: ...why don't you go with him.
Kim: who?
Sungjae: DO.. Since you two are closed.
Kim: what the? Don't sulk. I made promise.
Sungjae: *sigh* do whatever you want [leaves the while Sohyun following him from behind]

They arrived at cafeteria and sat at the vacant seat.. Cafeteria this time is crowded..
Sohyun buy some drinks and food which make her hand full. Then Sohyun saw again the girl being bullied by the same girls again..

Girls&makeupgirl: Hahahaha ! Yea yea! She's not pretty at all *pertaining to the nerdygirl*
Makeupgirl: hey! Buy us something to drink! And also food !
[when the nerdygirl was about to get up.. Kim stopped her]
Kim: need to drink? *kim secretly shake it* ooh should I open it for you? *smiles*
Kim so hyun place it to the face of makeupgirl and open it.. The can drink burst 5to the face of makeupgirl... Everyone was so shocked!

Makeupgirl: what the!? *angry* *hold Kims uniform* Do you want to die!?

Sungjae interupt.
Sungjae: what?
Makeupgirl: but sungjae.. This girl she's the one at fault.
Sungjae: Do you actually think I didn't saw what you did?
MakeupGirl: *glared at Kim* we aren't done yet!
Kim: wait lemme wipe your face.. *kim wipe her face*
Makeupgirl: stop it! *trying to get rid of tissue that Kim's holding*
Kim: ow.. Your makeup was removed..
Girls: *laughs*
Crowd: *giggles*
Kim: I ... didn't mean to *feeling a lil bit conscience*
Makeupgirl: *embarrased and leaves*
Kim: Hey are you okay?
Nerdygirl: what did you? *tears start to fall* you'll regret it.
Kim: *smiles* I won't as long as I can help you. *wipe her tears* from now on you can rely on me!
Nerdygirl: *cries* ... Thankyou
Kim: *smile* I'm Kim so hyun.. And you?
Nerdy: I'm... Kim yoo jung..

The starts of a new friend has begun!

More characters will be present for the upcoming chapters! ❤️❤️
Thankyou for the supports!