Chapter Seven

Stepping out of the shower, I dried off and pulled on my bright pink dress and my black motorcycle boots. I brushed my teeth and hair and walked out. Mom saw me and said how beautiful I looked. I smiled and grabbed my purse and put my phone in it. Mom and I waited for Elijah and Dad. They arrived and Mom got in the front with Dad and I got in the back with Elijah.
"You look beautiful," Elijah whispered to me.  I giggled and kissed his cheek.
We were going to the airport to go to California. Our suitcases were in the trunk. It took us an hour because of traffic.
Dad parked the car and helped us ger our bags. I rolled mine as we entered the airport.
Our plane was arriving in five minutes. We were just on time. Elijah and I sat in the chairs and he played with my hair. I swatted his hand away.
"I just fixed it," I exclaimed.
He chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder. Finally, the plane arrived. Elijah made sure we had seats beside each other. We put our suitcases in the compartment and sat in our seats. Mine was the one at the window. Lucky me. As the plane took off, I got sleepy. Elijah let me lean against him and I fell asleep.
I woke up as we were landing. I slept for about six hours. We grabbed our suitcases and walked out of the plane. Mom and Dad were waiting for us. We walked to the taxi and it took us to our hotel. Of course, Mom and I got a room and Dad and Elijah got a room.
After we unpacked, I checked the time. 5:43 PM.
"Mom, may I go down to the pool," I asked.
She nodded. I walked into the bathroom and pulled on my bathing suit and texted Elijah to meet me at the pool.
I got into the elevator and went down to the first floor. I went to the pool and saw no one was here. I smiled and jumped in. The cold water hit me and I shivered at first but quickly recovered. Someone came up behind me and I turned. It was Elijah. He smiled at me. I took a deep breath and went underwater. Elijah followed me as I swam away as fast as I could. He caught me and brought us back up to the surface.
He crashed his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue explored my mouth. His lips left mine and kissed my jaw line. Then my neck. I softly moaned as he bit my neck. His lips finally kissed mine before pulling away. We swam and kissed until the hotel staff came to close the pool. We went back to our rooms. I loved California. Most of all, being with the vampire I love in California.