Chapter Six

I thought I wasn't having any nightmares. I was so very wrong.
I was chained up in a chair, darkness choking me. Every move caused my skin to burn as if it was set aflame. Vervain.
"Not as strong as I heard," A male's voice echoed against the cold, hard walls I now felt against my skin.
"Who are you," I called.
The man chuckled and blazing white lights switched on. I turned my head away, closing my eyes. I looked at the man. It was Klaus.
"Hello, Kali. How are you," He asked, pulling up a chair across from me.
"Never been better," I said through gritted teeth.
Klaus laughed and jerked on the chains. My skin burned and I screamed. Klaus, satisfied, dropped the chains.
"What do you want," I breathed out. "Your blood. Its the Cure. Thing is, you have to die. I need all of your blood."
I screamed and kicked as he hooked up tubed to me. Soon, I felt my energy, and blood, get drained away. Soon I passed out.
I woke up breathing hard and sweating. Dad bursted in and looked at me. I told him what happened.
"It seemed so real. I was aware of everything," I said.
"It was. Klaus was in your mind," Dad said.
I took it in and took a deep breath. Killing my boyfriend's brother isn't a good thing. For Elijah.
Dad left me to calm down and I laid back against my bed. I was furious. I was this close to going to Klaus' house and killing him. Instead, I took deep breaths. Elijah came in and laid beside me.
"I know," Was all he said. I laid my head against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm so sorry," Elijah said to me.
"Its Klaus. Not you."
"I can stop him, but I'm afraid of what he'll do."
"For God's sake! He's human," I yelled.
Elijah sighed and looked at me. "I know."
I shook my head and kissed his cheek. Rolling onto my side, I closed my eyes. Elijah was watching me. I could tell. I slowly let sleep eat me away and, once again, fell asleep.