Chapter Nine

Two days later
"Happy birthday!" Everyone screamed as I walked into the house. I smiled.
"Thank you," I said. Elijah came up to me and kissed me. Mom and Dad came up and hugged me. We ate cake and I opened my presents. They all went together. It was a blue sleeve-less dress, silver heels, and a silver handbag.
"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I hugged everyone.
I had my things packed. I was moving today. I've already picked my house. A good sized house, still in Mystic Falls, that was beige and white inside. Two bedrooms, two bathroom, living room, and kitchen. Mom and Dad gave me enough money to buy it.
After the party, I drove to my new house. I walked in and smiled. Mom and Dad have already put furniture in. Elijah was behind me. I turned around. I was now officially eighteen years old. Elijah walked in and closed the door. He looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
Elijah got onto one knee and got a black velvet box out of his pocket. I gasped. He opened it. Inside, was a beautiful emerald diamond ring.
"Kali Salvatore, will you marry me?"
"Yes," I squealed. Elijah slid the ring onto my finger and he swept me up into a hug. I kissed him and he swung we around.
"Best birthday ever," I whispered. Elijah laughed. He put me down. Finally, my life was complete.