Chapter Eight

"I'm coming," I told Elijah. He wanted to rush so we would be able to get and I quote," A good wave." Please. All I want to do is lay out.
Finally, the beautiful ocean came into view. It looked amazing. I put my beach towel down and laid on it. I had no use for sunscreen. Elijah practically ran out to the ocean and I laughed. He was actually pretty good at surfing.
After a while, he came and laid down beside me. I smiled and complemented him.
"Thanks. You're pretty good at laying down and looking amazing."
I giggled. He kissed me and I intertwined our hands. He kissed my cheek and I looked out at the ocean. Elijah looked completely at ease. I, on the other hand, was worried. What were we going to do about Klaus. Elijah sensed my fear and pulled me closer.
"He's not coming," Elijah assured me.
"How do you know?" I pulled away from him and stood. I began to walk into the ocean. Once I was waist in, I waited for Elijah. He was right behind me.
He swept me into his arms and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He began to fill my senses with his sweet kisses. I became drunk with my love for him. He held me by my waist. Kissing my neck, Elijah rubbed my back. We pulled apart. Tomorrow, we were leaving back to Mystic Falls. Tomorrow, we face Klaus. I face my death. My destiny.