Chapter 26: Sealing vows

The room was made of big chunks of wood, layered with a padded wall blanket on the inside. Some parts were made of full glass, and curtains need to be manually closed, or you can also push the button on the headboard to close it!

All in all, this room was private, but there was no guarantee that people wouldn't hear moans outside!

"I should take a bath first," I said, crawling out of bed, but I was pulled back, and the tight pants I wore were opened along with my underwear. "But I'm sweaty~~" My voice trailed off at the last words as Vand held my little Caesium while he was looking at me, eyes hungry and thirsty.

"Darling, it's alright."

From noon to midnight, I was tossed in bed with only thirty minutes as the longest rest. Vand was like someone in his rut, indulging himself in this consummation. Of course, even though I'm exhausted, I still enjoy the lovemaking that we do.

Vand repeatedly whispers my name in my ears, calls my name whenever he cums, and when he was pounding me so hard, all I could blurt out were, "Ahhh,, hnnggg and slow down," and his name too. He even asked me to call him husband, but I did not do it! I am a strong omega, and no one can force me to say things!

"Darling, say it again..." Vand was still inside me. I glared at him while tears ran down my eyes. "Say it, darling... Let me hear it again." He was pulling his cock inside me as slowly as possible, and good grief, it was even more unbearable. "Say it..." He pushed it slowly, and my legs trembled.

"Hu-husband... hic," I will remember this night, and I will take my revenge!

"Good, darling." He thrust hard, and after a while, we both came for the nth time.

The full moon outside brightens the whole island, and somehow it makes my exhausted body replenish its energy. I lay flat on the bed with both my limbs spread; I'm too lazy to move at all.

"I'll prepare your hot water," said my now-husband. It's so good to be taken care of like this. It makes me want to act more spoiled and coquettish. "I'm thirsty," I said while my eyes were closed.

There were footsteps and glass sounds. After a while, Vand helped me raise my head to drink water, "slowly, darling." One time he helped me drink using his mouth, but I didn't like it. It's not sweet for me; it only wants to make me puke, so from then on, he never did it again.

It's not that I'm disgusted with his saliva; I can kiss him all the time while we exchange that saliva of ours, but water passed through the mouth... nah-uh. It's not for me.

The water was lukewarm, just enough for my stomach to accept. "Hmm," I groaned, and I closed my eyes again. My body was so limp all over that all I wanted to do was sleep, but I felt so sticky, so I still needed to force myself to bathe.

Good thing my husband can do it for me.

Vand lifted me and carried me to the bathroom, put me in a bathtub, and helped me rinse my body. "Let's make it fast so you won't get sick." I'm a perfectly healthy omega, and I don't see why I will get sick after having intense sex; I don't. Really.

Just when Vand was helping me get some of his cum inside me, we heard a loud thud outside, followed by a hissing sound. My eyes instantly widened, ready for any teatime.

"Why are you like a dog always in heat?!!" That angry-like tone came from a very familiar voice, Luma. Was Luma and Hydro outside?! Fucking dogs, why can't they do it in the room? Oh, yeah... Luma did not accept to be in one room with Hydro at all!

"Baby, sleep in my room tonight, please?" So, Hydro can pull off that begging-pleading-like tone when he is in love and desperate. If I were Luma, I wouldn't give in!

"Sleep in there and you will pounce on me? No way!" Another thud was heard, and I hope it's not a punch. ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀)

There was silence for a while then, and the next thing that followed was the tone of Hydro full of grievance and sadness: "Am I that unlovable in your eyes? Do you think I'm only doing this for fun? Luma, baby... with all my heart, I am deeply into you. Your words, your breath, your smell, the way you act, and that deathly look on your face... I love them all, baby. I really do."

"Please don't avoid me; it breaks my heart so much." My brother is not crying, right? I can't imagine Hydro crying at all.

Nobody talks after that, and only the rustling of the wind covers the silence that envelopes the two. Vand was also trying to make as little noise as possible, so we wouldn't miss any tea! No, honestly, he was only indulging me. I bet this alpha does not care about Hydro and Luma at all.

"Then... let me top you." That was a firm and determined word! Oh.Em.Geee. I was shocked, and my mouth opened wide. Vand chuckled, seeing my overexaggerated face. "I also want to please you, but you always get the upper hand. Let me, and I will not avoid you."

Wow. So, Luma, that indifferent Luma, can have that sexual desire too. You should not judge the book by its cover. Really, you shouldn't!

"En. You can, baby. If that's what you want... you can pleasure me." His words were getting fainter, and I bet their lips found each other. "To my room?" His footsteps were then gradually gone. I discovered something about my brother that I shouldn't. How to unhear?!

"Can we also go to bed now?" Vand wiped my body with the towel and lifted me to the bed. His face was full of smiles and shaking his head as he walked. He can't believe that his omega was this gossipy!

"I can't imagine Hydro to bottom." I'm still in disbelief. My hands can't leave my mouth at all.

"Their private matter is theirs to handle; let them be." I was put to bed and soon covered with a blanket.

"Can I... also top you?" I blurted out.

Vand stared at me meaningfully, then leaned closer next to my ears and said, "You can try if you can." Huh! Vand does not love me at all! Humph!