Chapter 1

The magic of life which has bought many good to this world has been broken by the ruler of our new world

The magic of life which has bought many good to this world has been broken by the ruler of our new world. The holders of magic must now look for shelter in the skies as pirates because the ground is no longer safe for us. Many have been tortured or killed by the forbidden magic the ruler secretly holds.

But a little diamond was born, my daughter Wang Hwaseong however, her magic wasn't what I expected.

~

"Push my love" my husband said squeezing my hand as I hissed and screamed in pain. "I can see the head" the doctor said before pulling out my precious daughter, but something was wrong as I looked at the doctor who was slowly turning to dust.

He faded away causing my daughter to hit the ground. "Our baby" I yelled as my husband run to pick her up and see if she's okay. "She holds it, the foribbed magic of destruction... don't let her touch you" I said as the ship shook aggressively, gradually crumbling from my daughters touch. "We must warn the others... we're going down" my husband mentioned, placing a kiss on mine and our daughters forehead.

Time was passing and the ship was getting closer to crashing. "I will make special gloves for you my love, they will grow with you and allow you touch whatever you like, but don't ever take them off" I muttered placing the magical leather black gloves on her tiny hands which covered her hands up to her wrist.

I left the cabin I was in, going up to the deck where I found my husband with our crew preparing for crash landing. "I love you" I heard my husband yell out and I hugged my daughter tight, hoping that she lives on as she's the only one who can bring magic back to this rachet world.

I was buried under planks of wood and hills of dust and ash's as my daughter laid inches apart from me on the cold ground. I saw two people walking in the direction of my daughter. They looked kind and old, I knew they were an elderly couple from the way they looked at each other when they saw my baby girl on the ground all alone.

"Her names Wang Hwaseong, please take care of my baby" I begged with tears escaping my eyes as I looked at the older couple in front of me. "Just don't take of her gloves... ever" I said one last time as I passed away with hope that they listened to me and took my beautiful daughter with them.

~

Unknown

~

"Mama, papa, brother" I called out as I tried to look for my family in the piles of wood and dust. "Son, my baby boy, where are you" I heard my father yell from a place I couldn't find. I run and run finally finding him stuck under a pile of heavy wood, my brother and mother were there too, but they didn't respond to my calls.