chapter 5

~

~

Hwaseong

~

I laid in bed constantly spacing out as all I saw in front of my glossy eyes was the evil grin plastered on yunhos face. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered the tips of my fingers touching my glove, slowly pulling it off.

Was I really about yo kill Yunho because of fear?

Was I about yo kill him in front of everyone?

I still laid frozen in bed, thinking deeply about what happened until I heard my door creak open with hongjoong standing there in the doorway. I jumped out of bed, engolthing the older in a tight hug, feeling as his hands firmly wrapped themselves around my small waist.

"Are you okay" I asked hongjoong as I looked at the bright red marks on his neck, worrie evident in my voice and expression. "I'm fine... everyone is, san took good care of us" he answered with a smile whilst I let out a sigh of relief.

"What about yunho, is he okay" I questioned the captain as he hung his head low. "I'm sorry you had to go through that" he mentioned out of the blue, not answering my question.

"Hongjoong, whatever happened, had a reason to it and will be explained to me one day... I just want to know if yunhos okay"  I said, watching as hongjoong took both my hands in his, lightly rubbing his thumb on the leather fabric of my gloves.

"He wants to talk to you about what happened" he replied as I nodded slowly. "Since your apart of the group now, he wants you to know what your... getting yourself into" he added, shocking me a little, but I nodded in understanding.

"Should I go there now" I asked hongjoong, who quickly shook his head in disagreement, stopping me from taking a step closer to the door. "Not yet, I want to talk to you first, so let's go to my cabin" hongjoong mentioned to which I nodded, following the older out my room into the corridor were I saw mingi cleaning a crimson pool of blood off the wooden floor.

We walked past him, keeping our eyes pinned on the brown coloured floor. I turned my head towards mingi, seeing some tears roll down his bruised cheeks, I later turned my gaze back towards hongjoong, seeing him look down at the younger with disappointment in his eyes.

~

"Sit down" hongjoong proposed as we entered the cabin, seeing him point at one of the red chairs that was placed close to his desk.

I sat down, turning my body a little to look at the captain who was pouring some whiskey into two fancy glasses. He smiled softly as he placed one of the glasses next to me on the desk before going to sit down himself, placing the edge of the glass in between his lips, letting the strong sensation of the alcohol hit his tongue before placing the glass back down on the desk.