Chapter 4

~

~

Hwaseong

~

I stood outside the wooden door, looking at a silver, rusty number 5 that decorated the middle of the door. I turned my head to the left, seeing another door with the number 3 on it. "I wonder who's room that is" I mumbled to myself before looking to the right at my room, numbered with a rusty metallic 7.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door, hearing footsteps gradually getting louder until the door swung open, revealing seonghwa who smiled at me brightly. "Oh, Hwaseong, you looking for something?" he asked with a questionable look on his face. "I was wondering if I could talk to you" I wondered with a shy smile, seeing him nod and let me into his room.

"Sit down" seonghwa proposed, patting a spot on the bed beside him. "So what's up" he asked with a cute smile as I looked down at my black leather gloves.

"I talked with hongjoong" i mentioned, to which he nodded, lisenting patiently to what I had to say. " he told me to ask you about his eye" I added, seeing seonghwas smile turn to a look of shock, but he nodded slowly.

~

Seonghwa

~

"I see why you would want to know, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to bring the story up again" I mentioned seeing her nod in understanding. "That's okay, you don't have to tell me" She said with a cute understanding smile before getting up to head to the door.

"Hwaseong, sit... I'll tell you" I mumbled, looking down at my shaking hands, feeling a dip form beside me and feeling a soft hand wrap itself lightly around my shaking ones.

"It happened 10 years ago, I was 14 years old, I believe" I whispered as tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

~

10 years ago
Seonghwa

~

"Catch him, don't let that kid get away" the soldiers yelled loudly as I run fast to get away from the people that killed my crew, my friends, my parents.

"Stop running kid, there's nowhere to go" the leader of the group of soldiers screamed, shooting me in the leg, making me fall to the wet muddy ground. I looked at the soldier that hovered over my body with a gun pointed at my dirty distressed face.