Chapter 2

~

~

Unkown

~

I looked down at the girls petrified expression as she looked up at our flying ship. "Climb up, sweetheart" my crew mate yelled out. I could hear the queen's soldiers getting closer. She looked behind her at the circle of orange fire, which slowly became small, until she grabbed onto the ladder climbing up onto the ship.

The deckhead grabbed onto her body tightly, helping her get onto the ship safely as it flew higher, hiding itself in the clouds. We all watched the girl as she moved away from us in fear, looking at us with eyes full of disbelief.

"What's your name" I asked the girl with a soothing voice, watching her wide eyes quickly travel over to me. "Why would I tell you" she snapped and a smirk made its way up my lips. "Becuase we saved your life" I scoffed, trying to step closer to her, but she only moved further away.

"I'm Kim Hongjoong and this is my crew, why were the soldiers after you" I asked with a small smile, seeing her tiny form slowly grow comfortable with our presence.

"I don't know, there's so much going on... I don't know" she answered in a hushed voice, to which I nodded in understanding. "Hongjoong, she could be just a normal human... its a risk having her on this ship" Mingi, my crew mate whispered, I could feel his warm breath lightly swipe across my ear, I got annoyed so I pushed him away, asking the girl some more questions.

"Do you have magic or know anything about it" I asked her, seeing her red stained eyes travel down to the black leather gloves that decorated her small hands. "No... I don't... magic... what the fuck" she laughed in shock, looking at me like at a crazy person.

I pinched the bridge of my nose out of frustration, hoping to get more out of the pretty girl.

"What's your name... I want to know, I'm curious... a beautiful girl like you must have a beautiful name" wooyoung asked her as he jumped up and down with excitement, having to calm down by his older friend san.

"My name is Wang Hwaseong" she answered and my heart sunk, I stepped back with my a wide eye, looking down at the wooden floor of the ship. I felt someone's hand tightly hold onto me as I felt weak, swaying from side to side. I couldn't believe this, was I dreaming. 20 years of wasted time and now she's here, on my ship.

~

Hwaseong

~

Worrie struck me as I looked at Hongjoongs pale frame, I couldn't tell if he was scared, shocked or maybe happy, but he definitely heard of me before.

I was about to open my mouth and ask him, but my body got slammed onto the main mast of the ship with a sharp knife a couple inches away from my neck. "Mingi, let her go" the black haired man who helped me onto the ship threatened, but Mingi didn't listen.

"Dont lie about something so serious! You can't be her you understand! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" he screamed, pushing my body with all his strength into the mast, he slammed my back harder onto the wooden mast, I could feel some of the wood dig itself into my skin. "I'm not lying, My name is Wang Hwaseong" I yelled at the brunette who only looked down at my gloves with a mischievous smile.

"Then prove it" he commanded grabbing tightly onto my hand, trying to take my gloves off but I didn't allow it, I screamed and cried in fear, trying to set my hand free and he loosend it, stepping away from me with a look of concern.

"Dont touch her again... do you understand" the one with an eyepatch commanded in a low voice, threat dominant in his tone and expression. "Tell us everything you know" he added and I answered. I told them about my mum, how I can't take the gloves off, I told them about everything I knew, the only thing I left out was how a flower turned into dust in the palm of my hand.

"Okay, I know enough for now... you must be tired, seonghwa will take you to your room, we will talk more on this topic tomorrow" the captain said before leaving to his cabin.

"Follow me, I'll take you to your room" a tall male with a calming voice said as he approached me. A beautiful smile curved on his lips as he guided me to my room.

"All of this must be so stressful for you, especially getting lied to for 20 years" the older male commented as we walked down the stairs to the forecastle of the ship. "Hongjoong made it his goal to find you, but this story isn't for me to speak about, he'll tell you when he's ready" he added and I nodded as we entered a corridor with 8 rooms, 4 on each side.

We walked down to the end of the corridor, standing outside a door which was on the left hand side of the hallway. This is your room" seonghwa said with a bright smile as he opened the door, both entering the small but cosy room.

The room was adorable, it had a cute single bed with a red blanket and white pillow placed on the right side of the room, it also had a window shaped like a circle. There was a wooden night stand with a candle beside the bed, the left side of the room had 2 box's for storage and a shelf which had 4 romance novels neatly placed on it.

"The rooms adorable" I giggled as I reached out for one of the books on the wooden shelf, hearing a slight chuckle exit seonghwas mouth. "You must be hungry, I'll go get you some food" he mentioned and before I could even disapprove, he left the room.

I looked around the room, memories of my home buring and perants screaming entered my mind. Tears slowly fell down my face and I didn't even realise. I couldn't believe that I lived 20 years of my life in a lie. why was this happening to me? Who even am I?

"I still don't believe you, one bit" I heard someone say with anger in thier voice. I looked up and saw mingi leaning on the door frame, looking down at the knife in his hand. I don't know what happened but something in me exploded, I stood up of the bed and approached the male with furry.

"I you want to kill me you might just do it now, what are you waiting for" I snapped, looking up into the dark eyes of the taller male. "I don't want to kill you, but trust me when I say that I will find out the truth and when I will, I'll watch you burn with a smile" he murmerd with a joyful smirk as he glued his eyes to my red puffy ones.

"What's going on" seonghwa asked suddenly with a tray of food in his hands, looking at the both of us in agitation. "Nothing, I was just welcoming Hwaseong... I was about to leave" mingi declared with a wink before leaving me and the older in the room alone.

"Mingi can be a bit of a pain in the butt" seonghwa mentioned as he set the tray of food down on the night stand. "Eat and then rest, a long day awaits you tomorrow" the black haired male added before exciting the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.