Chapter 9

~

~

Hwaseong

~

It was nice and early, with the sun shining brightly through the cave's entrance. The boys were all busy carrying some last bits of boxes, and hongjoong was talking to the captain of StrayKids, so I decided to join.

"What if you actually find a dragon out there" bangchan asked joong with fear in his voice before giving me a little smile as I approached them. "I don't know, but I doubt I'll find one" hingjoong laughed whilst I just stood there awkwardly.

"Anyway, I wish you all the best and it was a pleasure meeting you Miho" bangchan said as he shook my hand with an adorable smile. "It was a pleasure meeting you too" I replied before he left the ship, joining with his crew on the deck.

"Alright everyone, prepare the ship, we're going to Malia" Hongjoong yelled out proudly with a gummy smile as the others all scattered around the ship, doing different tasks with hingjoong taking the wheel of his precious ship Aurora.

Hongjoong slowly steared the ship out of the cave's exit. The sun was blinding, but seeing the beauty of Apolline one last time was breathtaking. All the ships that surrounded us, the greenery and gorgeous waterfalls, was a sight I was going to never forget.

I was leaning on the railing, enjoying the heavenly view of Apolline, feeling a bit of sadness that we had to leave earlier than expected. "How did you like Apolline" someone asked suddenly, I turned my head slightly seeing san stood beside me with a tiny grin and twinkling eyes.

"It's a stunning place, it's sad that we had to leave so early" I answered, turning my head back to look at the view. "Malia is also beautiful, you'll like it" he mentioned, and I smiled, not really able to carry on the conversation with the doctor.

"What are you two talking about" yunho asked as he approached us. "Nothing much, I was about to leave anyway" san answered, leaving me and yunho to look at the view alone.

"Hongjoong wants to see you" the brunette said and I sighed, hoping that the captain didn't want to talk about my 'non-existent' magic. "Where is he" I asked with a bit of annoyance in my voice, which yunho definitely noticed.

"He's in his office and don't worrie he won't Kill you" the older said giggling, to which I playfully punched his chest, laughing before leaving for the captain's cabin.

I stood outside the fancy oak door, feeling my breath hitched when I heard hongjoongs voice from the other side allowing me to enter. "Hwaseong sit down, I have something to show you" he said as soon as I opened the door. I closed it, slowly making my way to the red cushioned oak chair, taking a seat with a nervous smile decorated on my face.