Chapter 6

~

~

Yunho
14 years ago

~

"Listen to me yunho!" My mum screamed at me as she digged her nails into my shoulders whilst I cried loudly, trying my hardest to rip her off me. "I don't want to... mum!" I choked on my tears as I fell on my back, hitting my head on the hard wooden flooring of my home.

"Kill him!... kill him!... KILL HIM!" she screamed, lifting me up of the ground by my shirt, whipping my tears in the process. "Your old enough to do this my child" she whispered calmly into my ear, reassuringly tangling her fingers in my short, brunette hair.

"I'm only 9" I mumbled as my tears wet her white shirt that was decorated with crimson stains of a substance I assumed was paint. "Me and dad will help you... we have to do this yunho" she muttered as she pulled me away from her embrace, looking deeply into my puffy eyes.

"Okay". Was all I said as I placed my tiny hand in her big one, letting her guide me to a tiny, poorly lit room, where my father was stood behind a chair that had an elderly, unconscious man sat on it.

"Is he ready" my father asked my mum who nodded, nudging me lightly towards the old, rusty chair. My dad smiled from ear to ear, placing a tiny kiss on my forehead before waking up the man that sat sweaty in the chair.

"Wake up bastard!" He laughed, kicking one of the legs of the chair, waking up the startled man immediately. "My son, come here" my dad said softly, reaching out his hand which I took in mine, standing beside my father, hearing screams escape from the olders man's mouth mixing with my parents psychotic laughter. "Already scared, we haven't even started" my mother giggled as the vines that held the man hostage tightened around his body causing blood to drip onto the damp concrete floor.

"Happy birthday my boy" my dad mumbled as he stepped back. I felt my body go Numb, I couldn't control my actions. My eyes started to burn and my hands hurt as massive, thick vines came shooting out the ground, creating holes in the man's chest, multiple of them.

There was blood, a lot of it as my perants cheered in joy, my father hugged me tightly and placed kisses all over my face to celebrate my first spill of blood, to celebrate my hands getting stained with the boiling innocent crimson blood of a stranger.