HEATHER | chapter 32

It's not uncommon for Taylor to hear a window slide open in the middle of the night, however it is a bit confusing seeing the person who uses her window is currently laying next to her.

She frowns, rubbing her eyes as she sits up before squinting hoping to make out the person in the dark.

"Gi?" The girl whispers to not wake Ricky up.

It's quiet for a bit, before a sob escapes the girl her lips.

Within seconds Taylor had got out of bed to pull her best friend in a hug.

After the hug Gina desperatly needed they had made their way downstairs, Gina sitting on the couch while Taylor went to the kitchen to make some tea for them, knowing tea always calms Gina down.

When the blonde returns to the livingroom, a cup of tea in both hands she finds Gina on the couch with her knees pulles up to her chest.

"You're mom again?" She asks gently, aware that their relationship isn't the best.

Gina nods, taking one of the cups in her hands. "She wants to move. Again."

Taylor her eyes widden, she knows of the history with that they moved alot, but she thought Salt Lake was permanent. Atleast that is what Gina told her.

"I just, she promised me we wouldn't have to move again, atleast not till I moved out. And now she just announced she wants to move again, or well her work wants her to. I'm just so sick of it, I have everything here. School, Drama club, Red, Ash, Ricky and you. I don't want to leave this all. Finally a place is feeling like home and now I have to move to god knows where?!"

"You're moving?" Both girls look at the door where Ricky is standing.

Gina sighs, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't want to, but I'm underage so I don't have a say in it. So looks like I am." Her voice got shaky, and Ricky made his way to the couch where the two were sitting, pulling Gina into a hug.

Gina sighs, closing her eyes as she leans into Ricky's chest. She really loves Salt Lake City and all the people in it, how can she leave this behind?

"I don't want to go." Gina whispers into his shirt.

"I know." Ricky answers. "We'll figure something out. My rooms empty most of the time, you could take that." He says half serious.

As mentioned before, Ricky and Taylor had a hard time accepting another person into their friendgroup, but once they did they loved the girl and they couldn't see a future without Gina Porter in it anymore.

Gina chuckles. "I'm not sure I would want to live in your room, Rick."

"Understandable." Taylor nods her head, honestly she knows rooms which are much more messy then his, but she knows that Gina needs a clean space. "But I promise we will find a way to make you stay."

"I don't think there is." Gina admits, leaning back from Ricky, however he still keeps an arm around her shoulders.

"There is, and we will find it." Ricky promises her.