Chapter 24

Author's Note
You will be confused by the next few chapters. Just know all of these events have to do with Jade, Braedon, and Trey's plan. (spoiler alert)

B's POV
When we got to school our plan went to work. It is literally the best plan we have came up with. Mostly because we can never get to work planning anything because we get back tracked talking. We like never get to work. We made this plan quick though. Well...anyways here goes nothing. It starts with me and Trey.

We had to wait for Chase to walk by. There he comes. I pulled Trey against me and started to kiss him pretending I didn't see him. I heard him gasp. Bingo. Trey pushed me against the wall and deepened our kiss. Damb he is a hella good kisser. Then the first bell rang. Part one complete.

J's POV
First period bell rang. Hopefully Braedon and Trey completed part one. I walked to class. As I walked in B gave me a thumbs up. Part one complete. Time for part two. My turn.

When Chase walked in he looked hurt. Not physically hurt but emotionality. He glared at Trey. Yes! Exactly as planned. He walked over to me and sat down. This is so perfect for our plan that he sits next to me.

"Hey," I said causally.

"Hi," he said grumpy. Perfect.

"You seem mad. What happened?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing." He said then he kissed me. Exactly as planned.

The whole class was looking. "Get off me!" I shrieked. "What are you doing!?!"

"You know you like it." He said between kisses.

"Chase Anderson! Get off of Jade! Go to the princables office at once!" The teacher yelled at him. Yes! Wow our plan is going perfect. Part two complete.

He got up out of his seat and went out the door. He was pissed. Yes! This plan is working perfectly. We knew he would kiss me to "make B jealous" for kissing Trey.

B even played the part. Chase was looking over my shoulder at B the whole time. And B was pretending to be jealous. Yup. Part two complete. I love this. That bitch needs to pay.