Chapter 25

B's POV
Me and Jade have to pretend we are mad at each other. Its part of the plan. And we can hang out at school. But we did our secret handshake slash pinky promise. We promised that no matter what happens or what is said during the plan it is all fake and doesn't effect our friendship.

Class just got out I wanted to talk to J so bad but we can't ruin the plan. I walked to Trey and grabbed his hand and walked out of class. I could swear I saw him smile. He knew I was gonna grab his hand because it was part of the plan. But...his hand is so warm and soft. I rested my head on his arm and continued walking to class. His smile widened. He is so cute when he smiles. What? I just called him cute? Ugh. I still like him...maybe even love him. And with that thought I sighed. I didn't mean for him to hear me sigh but I think he did. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt a tingling sensation in each place his skin touched me. I smiled this time. Yup. I still love him. Dammit. No B stop loving him. No dammit you don't love him the first place so you can't stop loving him. Ugh. Braedon Hale Storm! Stop fucking thinking about love. Ugh.

Off to my next class. Time for part three. This bitch needs to pay. Lol. He got sent to the princable's office. Good job Jade. Ugh. I wish I could tell her. I just saw Chase walk out of the princable's office. He looked pissed. Yes! I lightly poked Trey's side and pointed. I saw him smile. Then when Chase saw us Trey quickly kissed me on the forehead to hide his smile. Daum. His lips soft. Dammit. I can't stop thinking about how I love him. I can't deny it. It has been bothering me since we were at Starbucks this morning. I know it seems fast. Its really not though. I have known him since sixth grade. I have loved him the whole time. I just realized the truth. At the realization I tippie toed to kiss him under the chin. Part three commenced. I heard Chase groan in frustration. He started to walk up to us. I knew this was part of the plan but I was scared. I know Chase is skinny but he has muscles. Trey is all skin and bones. I really wish this didn't have to happen. I really did wish I didn't know what would happen but... I do. And it is part of the plan. Part three and I can't interfere.

Author's Note
Muahaha. Cliff hanger. Well you guys can see what's happening next I think. Well...sorry for not updating for a while. I had writers block. Well...I hope you enjoyed. I know it was a short chapter but...I have ideas now. Its just I'm a lazy ass. So I don't know when I will update. Oh yea. I'm planning on a sequel. I have already started it. It is when Jade and Braedon are eighteen. It is way different from this book. It is more serious. It should probably be rated R. Also I am writing two other books that connect to the sequel of this book. I am not posting it until I am done with this book but that will be in a while so yea... Oh yea! I forgot! I just had an idea. Do you guys want the guys side of the story? Because I will make another book just about them. Just comment if you want. Peace out! ☺