forbidden. (rls pt2.)

june fourteenth.
bgk.

Onika sat up on the island and pulled me to her by my shirt. She kissed me softly, pushing down my shorts. I held onto the waistband to stop her, but my body was all over her, kissing her right back and reaching for the small of her back to bring her closer.

"My sister is gonna be here in like fifteen minutes, and she's gonna wonder why you're here, butt ass naked."

"We can make it fast," She trailed her kisses down to my jaw, continuing to grab at my waistband.

"Onika no."

"You don't think fifteen minutes is enough time?" She wrapped her legs around me.

She dragged a free hand down my back, scratching her acrylics down my spine.

There was something about this girl, and once I gave her the go, she was so nasty and had grown so bold. We had gone from sneaking in the dead of night to this, and she was trying to get me out of my clothes in broad daylight.

I knew the lust I saw when I saw her look at me before, but this was insanely different. But I wasn't complaining. I could never get enough of her. No matter how many times we'd almost been caught, I kept coming back to her to almost get caught again. Her pussy was so good, my sister was just going to have to understand.

My entire crew walked into the house, our heads bobbing to the bass that bumped through the house. I wondered whether my mama, my sister, or my pops was on the aux.

Immediately though, I was searching around for Onika.

We had shown up fashionably late so I knew she'd been here for a minute. She'd come with Solange and Mama wasn't letting Solange show up late to nothing. Even though she lived here.

Onika was here. I just didn't know where.

I felt like a feign, just the thought of her making me rise up.

I was feeling her thick ass from the moment my sister brought her home. I wasn't going to push up because she was my sister's friend, but I was throwing out hints and I knew she was catching. I was definitely catching what she was throwing too.

I kept imagining what she would look like with my dick in her. I envisioned what that pretty face would look like as she threw that fat ass back at me.

I had to have her just as much as she wanted to have me. I was just waiting on her to get some balls. I had been waiting for years for this damn girl.

While everybody joined everybody else, I joined my sister in the dining room. I snatched her meatball and ate it, dodging her hits.

"You come in here and do the most. Yo ass should've stayed gone."

"Girl I pay rent here, shut the hell up."

"Where you been?"

"Picking them up. Where everybody at?"

I wasn't searching for everybody. I was watching everybody walk in and out of the house, but no Onika. Where the hell was she?

"In the back. Daddy's on the grill so everybody is trying to fill those faces."

I chuckled, "Alright. Meet me out there when you get done in here."

I followed my friends out to the backyard, in hopes of finding Onika specifically. I was surprised that Solange didn't say anything about her or bring her up in the conversation somehow. Honestly, I was surprised that she wasn't standing there beside her.