Son of a Bitch

warning: Smut ahead, 18+

Things were quiet for a couple days. Olivia checking the front door the second she woke up each morning and being shocked when she didn't find anything. Shocked but also relieved since that most likely meant that Will wasn't getting followed to or from work.

Though it just fed into her nerves. Something felt off. Felt wrong. No amount of lack of notes could fix that. And that was very clear to anybody that entered her house over the last couple of days.

It was as if the house had been printed out into one of those HGTV model magazines and magically produced in real life. Olivia had practically nonstop vacuumed, and swept and mopped and wiped, everything in the entire house down.

Multiple times.

Which was fine, though Will could only walk in on her nitpicking at the cleanliness of the room so many times. And he was getting up to his limit when he came into her bedroom after work and she was cross legged facing the wall, small scrubby in hand just... going.

The spot was clean, but she just, couldn't say it was and there was still the faintest outline of whatever had been there. "Vi," Will spoke softly, dropping his duffel bag to the bed and kneeling next to her. "Olivia?"

His hand gently went to her knee, rubbing softly before she looked over at him. She hummed faintly, his other hand going over hers to stop the scrubbing. "It's clean. And you need to relax." He attempted to soothe her.

It wasn't as if he wasn't also anxious about everything, his girlfriend was being targeted by some asshole who thinks he's some type of jigsaw or something. He was freaking out everytime he went to work. Why was he the one getting the police escort when she was the one getting the notes?

Of course he knew why, but nonetheless, it still felt wrong that he needed their protection. "Come on, let's get you up, yeah?" Will's tone was so loving it practically snapped Olivia out of whatever anxiety induced spell she was under.

Slightly, she nodded, letting the brush drop from her hand before standing with the help of Will. He stepped forward slightly, tilting her chin up with a soft smile. "There's my pretty girl. Come shower with me," He didn't have to ask twice, the grin growing on her face enough of an answer for him.

Easily he brought her with him into the bathroom, starting the shower up. It only took about 4 times but he finally had gotten down how her shower handle worked and honestly, what better way to show someone you love them than knowing how their wonky shower worked?

Will turned back to her, moving to undress before they both got in, the water perfectly warm for both of them. He let her get her hair wet before turning them so he could do the same, reaching for the shampoo that was technically hers but he had a guilty pleasure in using.

When she went to grab it from him, Will shook his head, "I got it, turn around." He directed, firm enough for her to listen. As soon as she was he spurted some onto his hand and reached to work it through her hair. Olivia hummed softly, fighting the urge to fully fall back against him.

A light smile grew on her face as he scratched gently at her scalp, pulling her back against him and tugging her head back just slightly so he could kiss her forehead.

He even helped her rinse off, doing his own washing after. Before she even really knew it, they were laying in her bed, his arm over her side, back pressing to his chest and hands clasped tightly together.

"What are you thinking about?" Will's voice broke the silence, his breath warm on Olivia's shoulder. The girl glanced down at their hands, shaking her head.