Taylor

Showing up outside of her sister's house in Indianapolis at 3:30 in the morning in the rain wasn't something Olivia originally planned on doing. Sure that was her destination but half of her was convinced that she was going to change her mind halfway there and head back home.

But she didn't. Nope, instead she probably zoned out at least half of the three and a half hour drive, Queen or Metallica blaring the entire time and pulled up outside as if her sister was going to be awake.

She wasn't. She was normal and had a job to go to in the morning and wasn't having an existential crisis. Olivia knocked anyway, knowing that her sister was going to be mad as she opened the door but would understand as soon as she saw the state the girl was in.

Her hair was drenched, the rain weighting it and her entire outfit down as she knocked a firm five times on the door. There were already tears streaming down her face by the time the big wooden door swung open, the older, brunette sister standing with sleep still in her eyes.

"Olivia?" It was like seeing her sister there was a splash of cold water to her face, her eyes widening. "What are you-, oh my god, get inside." She stepped out of the way, not caring about the puddle the younger girl was going to drag in with her.

Her sister, Taylor, looked her over, eyebrows pulled together in concern, "Liv, what's going on? It's late, why are you here?" She spoke softly, her hand going to Olivia's arm. Those few words were enough to crack the slight shell she had put over her emotions.

Instantly she started sobbing, her lips trembling as she attempted to keep it together, failing miserably and all but falling to her knees in her sister's foyer. "Oh, honey," Taylor muttered, kneeling down with her as she pulled her into a hug, not caring if she got her pajamas wet.

Olivia tried to calm herself, tried to bring her emotions back down but she just couldn't do it. Not with so many things going through her mind. Her breakup with Connor, thinking him and the man she actually loved were dead, her absolutely shattering Will's heart, the sniper, almost dying, twice . All of it. It all just felt like it was becoming too much and her body was starting to go into overdrive.

Her heart racing, throat closing up as she gasped for a breath, "Hey, hey, Olivia you gotta take a breather. Come on." Taylor pulled back, trying to catch her eyes, anything but Olivia was in her own bubble. Her sister's words went in one ear and out the other.

She scratched at her chest, a burning sensation overtaking most of her torso as she sucked in short breaths. It didn't help that the lack of oxygen was just reminding her of how harshly Clarke had gripped at her throat.

"Taylor, I- I can't-" Olivia was trying so hard, eyes wide. The older sister nodded, locking her eyes to hers.

"You can. Come on, breathe in through your nose. I know you can." She spoke soothingly, rubbing her hand across her back. Olivia forced her mouth closed, squeezing her eyes shut as she did. Simple enough. In through the nose, hold, exhale. Inhale, hold, exhale.

It took a good few minutes of that before she wasn't hyperventilating, her breath still hitching here and there as she tried to stop the whimpers that were still trying to escape. Taylor sat there the entire time, her arms loosely around her, not wanting to make her feel any more suffocated than she already did.

"I'm sorry, I just... I had to get out of there, I- I had to go somewhere and I didn't-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay. It's alright." Taylor pushed the soaking hair off of her shoulder, just trying to keep her calm as she spoke. "Why don't I go grab you some dry clothes and you can take a shower before you catch a cold from the rain." She spoke, the maternal side of her coming out.