Be sure

"There is no way. I can not accept this?"

"Yes. You can. Last year's Nissan model, black, with barely 100,000 miles. The owner is getting life and the car belongs to the city and this department now. So I can give it off. Voight has been yapping in my ear about looking in the impound for a car, this is it. Accept it. For my sake." Trudy groaned, the keys to said car in her hand.

She had been working so incredibly hard the last week and a half to get this girl a car. Apparently her having to rely on her partner to get to and from scenes was inconvenient for the sergeant upstairs.

Not that Olivia herself cared but Voight was annoying when he himself was annoyed so she sighed. "Okay, fine. What papers do I have to do?" She questioned, looking at the small pike with a huff when it was put in front of her. "Jeez.."

"Yeah, the first couple pages are just you agreeing to the fact it was a drug bust car. The rest is just signing you the rights. You'll have to do all the registering and stuff but I bet you complain to Hank about it enough he'll cover it." Trudy explained, grabbing her own work papers to fill out while Olivia stood in front of her.

Once she handed them in, Trudy dropped the keys into her palm. "Have a blast kid." She spoke, immediately turning her attention away to some mom that had come up behind the two of them.

She gave her a thumbs up, dashing outside to get an actual look at the car, grinning widely when she saw it. Truthfully it was nice as hell. Kevin came up beside her, only just getting in himself.

"This the car Platt got you?"

"Yeah."

He whistled lowly, walking around it. "Things nice." He looked over at her, "You're driving from now on then." Kevin laughed, Olivia nodded, wiggling the keys in his direction.

"I plan to."

The two went inside, getting started on the paperwork that held them there well into the night. "God I am so tired," Olivia leaned her head against her desk, closing her eyes briefly. The last few days have been insane with case work and honestly it was probably all catching up with her. Thankfully now though, she didn't need to hitch rides from any of the boys.

Kevin sat across from her as always, "Did you sleep last night?"

"Yes Kev I slept last night. Like a baby. I think I'm just overworked at this point." She glanced at the time in the bottom corner of her computer screen. "And considering we're still here doing paperwork at almost 11pm, that's adding onto it."

She couldn't stop the yawn that grew as she finished typing out the section of her report for a shoot that had happened earlier that day, leaning back in her chair to pinch the bridge of her nose. "Don't you think it's sort of bullshit that Voight is always out of here by 8 at the latest unless we're knee deep in a case?"

"He should sit here and type out his reports late just like the rest of us." Olivia grumbled, submitting the report that was just finished, only to have to start on another one. All of the others had gone, Hailey the most recent, only getting out fifteen minutes before the wave of tiredness had hit the girl.

Kevin was used to being up late, usually the one that was putting off his reports, his only competition being Ruzek. "Agree to that, maybe you should head out. I can do yours, you'll just have to sign it next shift." He offered, looking over at his partner.

"I can't ask you to do that."

"You didn't, I offered. And I mean it, cause, Liv, you look like you haven't slept in days." She went to defend herself, that she had gotten the rest needed since the case started. "Don't even. I know how you get. Go home, see Will or whatever. I'll see you on Monday with a nice paper for you."