XII

CAITLIN

"If you do not stop, we are never making it to dinner." I laugh as Bea does another -- as she calls it -- helicopter with her privates. She doesn't seem to care that we're already running late when she does another swing, sending me into a fit of a laughter. "Seriously stop. You have to be hurting that poor thing."

"Cock exercises."

I fall over onto the bed, holding my stomach. She is ridiculous. "Oh, and what would you call what we just did three times?" Referring to the extremely difficult Erotic Accordion position that I found online earlier.

"I call that fucking Olympic training." We both laugh until Bea finally cuts it out and climbs onto the bed, pushing my shoulders back so she can crawl on top of me. She presses her lips to mine slowly, never taking her eyes off me. "You're beautiful. You know that, right?"

I smile against her lips. "So are you." And it's the truth. She is beautiful inside and out.

Bea bites gently at my lip, and pulls. "Thanks for the compliment but I would appreciate more of a hot, sexy, beastly over beautiful. Bea isn't beautiful, love."

I smile up at her. "But you are to me."

"But I'm also sexy as fuck, right? Rock your world with my manly cock. Not beautiful?"

My grin widens and I can't help but chuckle. "I think you're all those things, but no matter what you say, you are beautiful to me. Your heart is so big. The way you make me feel. I've never felt like this. And if beautiful is how to describe it--along with hot, muscles for days, and a super cock all other men should be jealous of -- then you are beautiful. To me."

I barely get a glimpse of the emotion in her eyes before she slams her lips to mine. She's done with the sappy talk. At least done showing me that soft side of her. I know that in times like these, she struggles to find the words, so she shows me physically how much I mean to her. Her reply to my confession is rough and full of meaning. With her tongue dancing around mine and her hands touching me in ways that make me feel wanted, she is showing me that she feels the same way. That what she does to me, emotionally and physically, I do to her. I sigh, spreading my legs, knowing exactly what comes next. And I also know that we are going to be more than a little late to dinner.

------------------

"Love, if you don't walk faster, your sister is going to come looking for you and I would rather not die tonight."

Bea is practically dragging me down the sidewalk to the restaurant. I would be moving a lot faster if my inner thighs weren't so darn sore. I mean, I work out. Okay I don't, but I clearly do now since I've never been so sore. Sex is physically exhausting!

We got down and dirty, then took a shower together to help save time. It didn't help that we got down and dirty in the shower, too, which meant we didn't save any time. Now we are practically running to the restaurant where we're supposed to meet my siblings, Maddie, and Carly to talk about the upcoming coed bachelor/bachelorette party and we're forty-five minutes late. "Bea, I swear I think I pulled my groin when you put my leg into that spreader. No joke. You may have to carry me the rest of the way."

Bea stops quickly, and I slam into her back. "I'll carry you, but I'm going to warn you. If I put you in my arms, I'm going to probably get hard as fuck and carry your ass back to the car. Then I'm going to have to fuck you in my back seat because I think you would look hot all crammed back there, screaming my name."

I go to smack her, because how can she seriously think about sex right now? We are two yards away from the restaurant, and honestly, if I don't give my poor vagina a break, she might fall off.