XIV

CAITLIN

Three weeks later...

DING-DONG!

"Oh no, that was not the door."

Bea ignores me and continues her journey down my stomach. I knew we should have taken separate showers this morning. We woke up late, and I fell for the save-time-shower-together trickery that just led us to being even later.

Ding-dong!

"Ugh," I gripe. I'd much rather be spending time with her alone, but this day has been planned for weeks. Since that night. Despite being chased by God-knows-who and Bea hurting my feelings by keeping that information from me, I did let it slide. All she's ever done is make me happy. If she feels that she needs to hold on to that for now, I will let her. But one day, I will pull this information from her. I feel like she needs my help and I want to be the person to help her. I will be the person to help her. That's a promise.

Ding-dong!

"Staaaaaaaahp!"

"Just ignore it. They'll go away." She latches her fingers into my panties, pulling them away from my skin. Her mouth is already on my sex when the sound erupts again.

Ding-dong!

"Shoot! Bea, get off me. They're here! You have to go. Do something! Pretend you're doing laundry." I try pushing her off me, but that damn mouth of hers. I grab at her hair, and fail myself by moaning. I need to be pushing her off me, and I just catch myself opening my legs, pressing her head harder into my sex.

"That's it, love. Open up for me. The faster you give in, the faster I make you come, and you can open the door to the Laffy Taffy committee." I snort at her comment. Then follow it up with a long moan. God, she's good with that tongue of hers.

I made Bea watch hours of endless videos with me on DIY, taffy-making techniques. As much as it makes everyone eye roll, I know Maddie will love it, so its important I got it right. I also dragged Bea around all weekend to assist me in procuring all the materials I needed. She has officially joined the taffy eye rolling squad.

"Oh God, right there." I should be pulling her off me, not encouraging this. "Fuuuuu..." Okay, maybe a few more seconds won't make a difference. I push on her head, encouraging her to go harder and faster. I know she's amused because I can feel her lips fighting a smile.

"Your eager cunt is my favorite." Yeah yeah. I call it on a time crunch. She works me fast and hard. Her tongue doing things I have no idea how someone even learns, but it takes just a few more licks and bites before I'm flying. Arching my back, and pulling at her thick hair, I explode into her mouth.

"Jesus, that was amaz--"

BANG BANG BANG!

Okay. Reality check.

Just as Bea begins to sit up I see a shadow pass my bedroom window. Panicked, I lift my feet and catapult Bea off me. Paying no attention to the thump of her body hitting the floor, I fly up and grab my robe.

"Oh my God, you have to get out of here." Just then I see Carly peaking in my window.

"I see you! Answer your damn door!" She yells from the other side.

Shit. Shit shit shit!

"Sorry! I must have overslept. Coming!"

Overslept? Really? It's eleven in the morning! Ugh! I jump up and almost eat the floor as I trip on Bea, who is still lying on my floor laughing. She grabs at my ankles and takes me to the ground.