XV

BEA

"Your mom is so stupid, she put her phone up her ass to make a booty call," I call over my shoulder to dumbass Deanna as we walk into Caitlin's.

She glowers at me. "Your mom is so stupid, she put cat food down her pants to feed her pussy."

Zolo snorts and I laugh. But the moment I take in the scene in the living room, my chuckling turns into full blown laughter.

"What the actual fuck, Carly?" Deanna demands, her hands on her hips.

His wife -- my crazy sister -- shrugs from the floor, wearing a fitted black latex mask that covers her entire head with two nose holes cut out and a round opening for her mouth. Maddie stares at Zolo with a guilty-as-fuck look on her face as she attempts to pull off a slave collar that is latched tight enough that her face is turning slightly purple. She's unsuccessful because she's wearing a pretty expensive shackle set on her wrists that's making it hard for her to do anything. Caitlin's face is beet red as she tries to shove a nipple clamp chain between the cushions of the couch. The room smells like liquor and Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" is blaring through the speakers.

"I can explain--" Caitlin starts, but Deanna cuts her off with a wave of her hand as she turns down the music.

"Hell," I say through my tears of laughter, "if I knew bachelorette parties were like this, I sure as hell would never have gone fucking golfing. This looks like a lot more fun."

Zolo shakes his head and stalks over to Maddie to assist her before she passes out. Deanna simply stares at my sister like she's lost her damn mind. She wiggles her tongue through the hole, making her wife growl.

"What is all this shit?" Deanna grumbles as she sits on the coffee table and starts trying to peel the mask from Carly's head.

"Girl stuff," Carly huffs, her words slightly slurring.

Deanna rolls her eyes. "I can't leave you alone for ten minutes."

At this, she sticks her tongue out of the hole again.

"Come on, Cait. I think we need to get some food into you guys. A little help in the kitchen?"

She nods rapidly and accepts my offered hand. I tug her along behind me until we're out of eyesight and then I pin her against the refrigerator. Her lips part as she looks up at me with wide, innocent eyes. What just happened in the living room was far from innocent.

"I missed you," I whisper and press a soft kiss to her mouth. "Looks like you went shopping for toys without me." My teeth find her neck and I nip at her flesh. "Do you even know what half of that stuff is?"

She whimpers when I suck on her throat. Her palm roams down to my dick and she grips me hard. "I guess I went shopping while I was drunk. I'm afraid to look at my credit card statement." Our mouths meet for a deep kiss. "I do want you to know me how the nipple clamps work, though."

I slip my hand under her shirt and bra before pinching her nipple. "You'll like them, dirty girl. I promise."

"I'm going to order pizza -- Oh, for fuck's sakes!" Zolo groans.

Caitlin jerks away from me, and I do my best to try to hide my hard-on.

"Pizza sounds good," I offer, my voice dancing with amusement.

"I hate"-- Zolo gags -- "you guys."

"I'll be right back," Caitlin squeaks before bolting.