XVII.

At first we had to rush,
now you keep sayin', "Take your time"
P.O.V | dvsn

Chapter XVII| ᥫ᭡

         Thursday nights, meant thirsty Thursdays and  Isis was out with her girls for the night

Thursday nights, meant thirsty Thursdays and  Isis was out with her girls for the night. Lately she's been spending more time out with her friends, enjoying her life and feeling of the release of the hold of a toxic relationship. Or maybe it was all the secrets nights her and Javi had been spending together. Isis wasn't sure yet. Whatever it was though, she didn't want to let go of this feeling. Shit was finally starting to feel good.
They girls pulled up to the bar located in Santa Monica where Khalil told them to meet them at. He knew the promoter and promised to stop through to show his face for a couple of hours. But truthfully, the cat was out of the bag with their friends. They knew Javi and Isis were secretly messing around again. So Priya being Priya was trying to play matchmaker.
    As they entered the bar, they spotted Khalil, Javi and Harlem in the back at one of the sectioned off tables and made their way over. Javi immediately noticed Isis and abruptly stopped conversing with some girl, meeting her hallway. Priya and Kiyanne took notice of that and Isis caught them side eyeing each from her peripheral vision. She rolled her eyes at both of them before greeting him. Javi was all smiles as he pulled her into a hug, resting his hands on around her waist. Javi always seemed so happy to see her, which always made Isis feel all jittery inside, making it even more difficult to keep her feelings at bay, but at this point the jig was up. They both knew how each other felt. There was no denying it anymore and the largest obstacle between them was no longer in the picture.
"Hi Javi." Isis said accepting his hug, "I think you made your little friend mad." She joked, nodding her heading over to where the girl he was talking to stood, gawking over at them.
"I'm not worried about that broad." Javi replied, waving her off as they made it to the section, taking a seat on the couch.
"You drinking?" He quizzed.
"Mm, maybe." Isis said, twisting her face.
"It's aight if you can't hang with the big dogs." Javi teased, taking a sip of his drink.
"Wanna bet?"
"Ma, please. You don't wanna make that bet."
"Whatever Javi, I bet you I can." She argued back with sass.
"Alright and if I win you let me take you out...on a real date." Javi said, pulling her closer and staring deeply into her eyes. They get caught up momentarily as everyone around them disappeared.
"Why are you so pressed for me all of a sudden?" Isis skeptically questioned. She had to know. Her emotions were scrambled and Isis needed decipher what was real and what was not.
"You know why, ma."
"But why now, Javi?" She needed more and Javi wasn't budging.
"I think you been pretty preoccupied for the last year. But I knew that nigga would screw up one day. He don't treat you the way a woman like you deserves to be treated." Isis remains quiet for a moment and searched for the deception in Javi's eyes, but it never appeared. Everything Javi said sounded lovely, but how could Isis was still unsure if she could trust it.
Javi heard from Harlem that Isis and Caine weren't together anymore. He was wondering why Isis hadn't mentioned yet, but he wasn't going to press the issue. The last thing Javi wanted to do was have Isis feel like he was trying to pressure her into a relationship, so if she wanted to tell him, he was going to wait for her to say it. Part of it made Javi wonder if Isis still had feelings for him though.
"Actions speak louder than words, Javi. I know you very well, have you forgotten that?"
"Fuck all that Ice, I wasn't tryna' make any of them female's my woman, I'm tryna make you my woman." Isis sighed. Javi was asking for something she didn't know if she was capable of giving at the moment.
It had only been two months and she needed to take some time to heal. Everything with Caine, was still so fresh. Caine had her so wrapped up in him; it was hard to see anything else. But then Javi came back around and the fog started clearing up just a little. Caine had hooks in her, however the hooks Javi had in her felt somehow stronger and the storm was always stronger than the tide.
"Fine, but when I win, you have to buy me a new MacBook." Javi nodded his head in agreement, flagging down the bartender and orders them a couple of rounds of shots.
"Last chance to back out." Javi teased, handing her one of the shots of patron. Isis threw the shot back then grabbed a lime and sucked on it.
"My mama didn't raise no punk." Javi laughed, taking his.
"I hope you can back up all the shit you talking, ma." Isis rolled her eyes, taking the second shot.
     Seven shots later, Isis was tapping out. Kiyanne, Priya, Khalil and Harlem eventually came over and joined their game "That's it, I'm done." Isis announced, placing the shot glass down. She was tipsy as hell and if she put any more alcohol in her then Isis definitely would be on her ass.
"I'm with Isis. I'm out too." Khalil said in agreement, "Ya'll niggas tryna kill us with this Patron."
"This shit is like water." Kiyanne said, taking another shot and making everyone laugh.
"Hell nah! That shit taste like death." Khalil disagreed.
"Seriously, I hate tequila. Javi's ass must have chosen this shit." Priya says.
"Y'all can't hang with the big dogs, that it's." Javi joked before turning his attention to Isis, "After all that shit yo lil' ass was talkin' and now you tappin' out."
"I'm not tryna be on my ass that's why." Isis retorted back.
"Aight ma, whatever you say. Just make sure yo ass gets real sexy when I take you out." Javi said, leaning down and whispering in her ear.
"What? You tryna say I ain't right now?" Isis playfully responded, rolling her neck. She wore a oversized yellow Nike hoodie and grey biker shorts with her white and yellow low top Air Force 1's. Of  course she with all of her gold jewelry. Isis couldn't ever leave the house without it.
Javi chuckled, licking his lips. "Nah, Ice you look good in everything. I just want you to get all dolled up for a nigga." He manhandled her, placing Isis between his legs as he leaned against the railing, staring down at her. She was immediately turned on, but played it off.
"You comin' home with me tonight?" Javi asked in her ear.
"As long as you promise to do that thing I like." She flirtatiously replied, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders as he lowered his hands, gripping her ass. They were openly cupcaking, with all eyes on them, but the alcohol had them not caring who was watching.
"Don't start something you know you not gonna finish, ma...cause once you give me that chance, ima tear that ass up." Javi quietly growled and unfortunately Isis couldn't hold back the burning lust she felt for him so she pressed her body closer to his.
"I might just like that." She whispered into his ear, letting her lips softly caress his earlobe. Javi immediately palmed her ass signaling for Isis to rise up.
"C'mon." He commanded, grabbing her hand snd leading her towards the exit.
"Where are we going?"
"My house."  Isis laughed with excitement feeling butterflies floating around in her belly in anticipation. She quickly sent Kiyanne and Priya a text, letting them know she left with Javi.

ᥫ᭡

     Javi sat on the couch, puffing on a blunt, staring Isis's down as she slowly made her way towards him from across the room

Javi sat on the couch, puffing on a blunt, staring Isis's down as she slowly made her way towards him from across the room. They were at his apartment he shared with Harlem. It was a luxury two bedroom, two full bath apartment located in downtown LA.
Isis boldly placed herself on his lap, clearly in intoxicated, as she massaged the hairs of his goatee, not breaking eye contact. She rubs her hands down Javi's sculpted chest, trailing further and further down.
Javi took one of her hands and kissed the inside of her palm. His touch was heightening everything Isis was feeling. She began placing soft kisses onto his neck and Javi followed her lead, moving his hands up her thighs as soft moan escaped from her lips. Isis had this craving that only Javi could satisfy and every day it was getting difficult to continue holding out.
"You really lookin' for trouble tonight." He huskily stated, shaking his head.
"Maybe so." Isis lustfully replied.
"Take these off, ma." He commanded, slapping her on the ass. Isis giggled before lifting and allowing Javi access to slid her biker shorts down, revealing a black lace thong. He licked his lips at the sight, reminiscing on the taste of Isis on his mouth. Knowing she wasn't fucking with Caine anymore, had Javi willing to do more sexually. He was holding back because of that factor, but the factor was now removed.
Javi swiftly lifted her with one arm, flipping her over and laying her down on the sofa, placing himself between her warm thighs. Isis watched in anticipation, becoming more excited with every move he made. Javi kissed her inner things, inhaling her sweet scent, as his member stood at attention. There wasn't a pussy like hers and Javi missed everything about being deep inside her warm, tights walls. Pushing her thong to the side, he spread her lower lips and slowly traced his tongue down her slit, sucking gently on her swelled clit, sending Isis's body in the frenzy.
"Javvii." She moaned, grabbing his head. It'd been wayy to long since she last experienced Javi's wicked head game. He literally had her melting in his mouth.
Javi inserted his finger into her slot, watching as her nectar coating his finger before diving back in. I'm seconds she was climaxing and Javi felt her legs tighten around his neck. He didn't let up until she was begging for him to stop. He lifted his head staring at a Isis slumped over with the most relaxed look on her face. Isis let's her fingers entangle in his beard, bringing Javi's face towards her and tasting herself on his lips. She took his hard dick in her hands and slowly slid it up the slit of her wet opening.
"You not ready for that, baby girl." He said, gripping her waist, to keep himself from taking it further. Javi stared down at Isis watching her use him as her own personal toy.
"You know you want to." Isis enticed, egging him on. Her eyes closed as she bite into her bottom lip,,enjoying the feel of the tip of his dick against her swole clit. Javi slowly began to match her rhythm, feeling his dick become soaked in her dripping juices and her clit thumped against his pole.
"Fuck ma." He groaned as the sounds of his dick swirling around in her juices became louder. He could feel the pressure build up in the tip of his dick with every slide. Unable to hold back, Javi released his seed as Isis's came again. Their juices mixed together as they rode their orgasm out. Javi collapsed onto Isis's body. His head still spinning.
"Come on." Javi told her, lifting her up and carrying her into his bedroom. They quickly washed themselves up before climbing into Javi's king sized bed. Javi pulled her naked body close to his and Isis rested comfortably in the nook of his arm. Soon they both dozed off with a feeling of satisfaction and bliss.

ᥫ᭡