IX.

"Do he know you're freaky baby, do he keep it wet?..
Does he eat your pussy, does he tell you you're the best?"
High Hopes | PARTYNEXTDOOR

Chapter IX | ᥫ᭡

​ Javi was ducked off in the corner with a blunt in his mouth and a red cup in his hand, observing his surroundings and deep in thought. Serenity was across the room, drunk and showing her ass. She was upset about earlier but frankly, Javi didn't really give a fuck. With Serenity, there was always something she was unhappy about and Javi was starting to regret giving her relationship privileges knowing he wouldn't ever make things official between them. Him overextended himself in ways that a boyfriend would for Serenity, blurred the lines for what their relationship really was. It was transactional at best. Besides the only place Javi felt they really meshed was in the bedroom, other than that, what they shared lacked meaning. There wasn't a mental or emotional connection between them. Sure, Javi cared for Serenity but he could never see himself in love with Serenity. Her superficial and petty ways were his biggest turn off. Pulling out his phone and scrolling through his messages, Javi finds Isis's name.

Javi: You up?

He typed before sending it off. A couple seconds later,  Isis replied.

Isis: Yes.
Javi: You mind if I pull up?
Isis: That's fine.
Javi: Bet. Give me 20 min.

      Javi slid his phone back in his pocket, downing the rest of his drink. "I'm out." He told Harlem, dapping him up.
"Aight man. You leavin' without Serenity?" Harlem asked.
"Shit, that's that nigga's problem." Javi stated, nodding his head to where Serenity was dancing with some nigga. Javi wasn't in the mood for her games. He played enough of them and her act was getting old. Harlem laughed, shaking his head at Javi.
"You a fool, nigga... Tell Ice I said what's up." He half joked. Harlem knew where his friend was headed and knew it was only a matter of time before they where back together. As much as Javi and Isis tried to ignore what was growing between them, their friends could see it clear as day. Javi grinned mischievously before walking off.

ᥫ᭡

​       Across town, Isis sat on her couch sketching on her iPad. She had some candles lit, a glass a wine, a blunt and some music playing to keep her company. But Javi's arrival had her anxious. Unable to focus on her drawing anymore, Isis got off the couch and went into the bathroom. She removed her hair wrapped in her bonnet and quickly ran a comb through it. Her nerves were on ten, mostly because the alcohol in her system was intensifying everything she was feeling. There were plenty of things Isis wanted to get off her chest, but she was truly unsure what her next move was when it came to her and Javi.
   The doorbell rang and Isis grabbed her phone off the couch, clicking on the ring app and seeing Javi at her front door. She made her way to the front door, taking a deep breath before opening it.
"Hey." Isis said, greeting him, immediately swooned with the sight of him.
"What's up ma?" Javi said, smiling down at her. He entered, pulling her into a hug as her scent, his favorite scent, danced around his nostrils. Isis immediately melted in Javi's strong arms, feeling his fingers gently touch her lower back. She found comfort in his arms for a moment before bringing herself back to reality.
"What happened to the after party?" Isis joked, closing the door and locking it. She took her previous seat on the couch as Javi plopped down next to her.
"Shit, nothin'. I thought you was comin' thru?"
"Nah, changed my mind."
"What were you over here doing?" Javi questioned, glancing around the living room. He enjoyed how organized and clean Isis kept her home. He'd always appreciated a clean woman.
"Nothing, just sketching." Isis answered, holding up her iPad.
"Lemme see." He insisted, reaching for it.
"No," Isis pulled it back, "It's not ready yet." She was a perfectionist and couldn't help it. Javi chuckled before noticing the wine on the coffee table.
"What's in the cup?" Javi asked, pointing the to glass.
"Just some wine."
"Mmm, how many glasses have you had?" Javi jokingly inquired, knowing how she was when she got a tiny bit of alcohol in her system.
Isis cut her eyes at him, "Shut up." He chucked, rubbing his goatee in response. Her phone vibrated as she saw a text from Caine appear on her screen. Isis frown slightly frowned reading the message of him asking where she was, but she decided ignored it, placing her phone on do no disturb. She slowly but surely felt herself getting over Caine one day at a time, and she wasn't sure if it was because Javi came around giving her the attention she so desperately craved, but whatever it was, Isis was grateful for the relief from her tumultuous situationship with Caine.
"You good?" He questioned, noticing the change in her demeanor.
"Mhm." She vaguely mumbled, releasing a long breath.
"You sure?"
"Yes Javi." Isis insisted, glancing at him as a silence fell over them.
"Can I ask you something?" He questioned, breaking it.
"Huh?" She absentmindedly answered.
"Why you with that nigga?" He bluntly asked making Isis pause, shocked by his question.
"Why are you asking me that?" She rebutted, answering his question with a question.
"You know why, ma." He declared.
"I'm not discussing him with you."
"Why?"
"Cause your opinion is bias as fuck." Isis blatantly stated as Javi sucked his teeth.
"So what?" He pressed. Isis rolled her eyes and shook her head in response.
"Drop it, Javi." She urged, trying to avoid the conversation. Right now, she wouldn't be able to control what she said if she let Javi take her to that place. Isis rose from the couch but Javi pulled her back, positioning her on his lap.
"Come here, ma." He commanded, wrapping her legs around his waist.
"Javviii," She whined. Her mind telling her to resist, but unfortunately her body paid no attention.
"I just wanna talk, Ice." His voice was filled with lust.
"Why do I have to sit on your lap to talk?" She complained as Javi started rubbing his hands on her thighs, each time moving further up.
"You so damn soft." Javi said in a whisper, ignoring her protest as his hands reached closer to her honey pot. Isis grabbed ahold of his tattooed wrist, stopping him.
"We can't." She professed.
"You and I both know that nigga don't make you scream like I do, ma." Javi cockily replied, gripping her ass with both hands and pressing her on his hardness. Isis tried to ignore the thoughts of their many rendezvouses replaying in the back of her mind, but she couldn't control what was brewing between her legs and as her body shivered from the gesture, she let out a soft moan.
"Weren't not discussing this." She voiced, just above a whisper. If they were supposed to be working on a friendship, this was not a conversations friends had with each other nor how they were supposed to act.
"We just talking ma, stop running." Javi insisted, playing coy.
"I'm not. This just isn't a topic friends talk about."
"Friend's don't lie to each other either." Isis groaned. Javi was being a smart ass now.
"What do you want me to say?"
"The truth."
"Whyy? I've already told you what I had to offer." Isis pleaded.
"What if I'm not satisfied with that?" He tempted and Isis sucked her teeth.
"Well that's too bad. Plus you couldn't handle being my man, Javi. I have to be the only one." She told him truthfully. Since he wanted to talk, she was going to be blunt and the liquor encourage helped with doing so.
"I don't have a problem being committed, ma." Javi replied as his tone got serious.
"So why don't you do you have anyone one now? It's obvious ol girl wants to be with you." She pressed.
"Because I don't want her or just anyone. I want you." Javi declared. The air filled with awkwardness, mostly from Isis and she went silent. Frankly she didn't know what or how to make sense of what Javi was telling her. Giving him access to her heart was something Isis didn't know if she was able to do, again.
"I'm not tryna run game on you, Isis. You know how I feel about you." Javi sternly said, breaking the silence.
Javi's ability to easily show her affection and say what he felt, was refreshing but he was so smooth with his words that, it was difficult to know how genuine they were. Isis had heard it all from him, once before.
Their eyes lock as his hands travel back up her thighs, testing his limits. Isis gasped as her breath gets caught in her throat and mind goes fuzzy. Her ability to think straight was getting coerced by lust and the intense urge to feel Javi inside of her.
"I bet that pussy wet as hell." Javi huskily whispered into her ear as his lips grazed it, before letting a finger softly trace the front of her shorts. Isis grabbed his chin, letting her fingers massage the hairs, gazing into his eyes.
"You'll never find out." She whispered, before pushing him back, finally getting free from his hold, and moving to the love seat across the room. Her panties were fucking soaked, but she wouldn't let him know it. Javi slightly chuckled, turned on by her feistiness.
"Wanna bet?" He pressed.
"No." Isis quickly replied making them both laugh. She was trying so hard not to give into Javi, but they could both only pretend for so long. Caine showed her his true colors multiple times and she ignored every red flag. So, it didn't seem wise to make the same mistake twice, especially by someone who'd already broken her heart before.
"It just me and you, ma. Why you still playin?"
"I don't do that." She defensively replied.
"Aight, Ice. Tell me anything." Isis stayed silent, letting their gaze linger.
"Why now?" She interrogated. Javi shrugged.
"I don't know. But I've always regretted how I handle you, ma." He replied, making Isis turn away as she scoffed.
"I have someone already." She reminded, mostly to herself than Javi.
"If he was doing his job, ma, I wouldn't be here." He replied and their eyes lock. Javi lifted his hand, motioning for her to come to him. She exhaled, rubbing her temples. Isis knew she shouldn't, but before she could stop herself her legs were already making her way towards him. Isis stood in front of Javi, as she stared down and he softly stroked his hand over the front of her boxers shorts sending a chill down her spine. Her eyes shut, gripping his shoulder for support as Javi delicately rubbed her pussy lips through the fabric, feeling a soaked center. Isis couldn't help but throw her head back, enjoying his touch. He aggressively pulled her body onto his lap, placing her on his hardness as her eyes roll back in pure bliss and Javi wickedly smiles, knowing he had Isis right where he wanted her. Denying this nigga is so fucking impossible, she thought to herself.
"I'm not fucking you, Javi." Isis spoke as her voice trembled.
"You not ready for all that anyways, ma." He declared, wrapping his strong arm around her back as he gripped her neck with his free hand, pulling her face towards his, and kissing her aggressively on the mouth. She hated how much Javi's manhandling turned her on, but his touch is exactly what she was missing. Javi had the right amount of aggression to where it wasn't overbearing and it was something about the way that he handled her body, that had Isis wanting to obey his every command. She kissed him back, sliding her tongue into his mouth as their tongues passionately danced and she rotated her hips into Javi, not being able to fight the strong pulsating, sensation in her womanhood.
"And you was talkin' all that shit." He taunted breaking their kiss.
"Shut up, Javi." Isis stated, pushing his body back against the couch, enjoying the feel of his bulge, underneath her. Javi chuckled, pulling on her hair and kissing her with again and making Isis grind her hips into him more.
"Go head and get yours, ma." Javi commanded softly in her ear as his hand slip under her shorts and sliding down to her creamy center. She was so wet, she needed a caution extremely wet pussy sign. Javi was in amazement as he slipped a finger inside, and she released a moan sucking gently on his neck, feeling her climax rising. Isis knew she'd regret this in the morning, but right now? She didn't give a fuck and as she felt Javi's hands touching all it's familiar places, she felt no remorse.

ᥫ᭡