02

A Year Later...

"I love him so much, Dad. He is very cute and beautiful, I am sure you will like him too and Jungkook, he is gonna love him, they are very similar." A tall handsome man chuckles as he talks to his father over the phone, telling about his mysterious lover.

"We will see, don't get too excited. I still haven't approved your lover, have you done background check?" The taller man frowned hearing his father from the other side of phone.

"Dad, why are you like this? I always do whatever you say, you are controlling me since kindergarten, do you think I don't know how you always choose Jungkook over me? He always makes you do whatever he wants but when it comes to me, you always do that. I always wanted to learn dance, but you said I can't. I dropped it. I said I want to take art as a major subject, I want to become a photographer, but you forcibly send me States to study buisness, when I said I want to work in our main branch in Seoul, you pressured me go to newyork in the new branch, now I am settled and doing everything correctly, why do you have a problem? Can't I choose for myself for once?"

"Junghyung, it's not like that son, I care about you, I just want to know if you choose the correct person, you know we are wealthy and people often-"

"No dad, he is not like that."

He heard his father sighed. "Okay, take him home this Sunday for dinner."

"Oh My God! Thank you so much Dad!"

"Hmm." After chatting a little more about buisness, they hang up.

The taller male smiled happily.

"Jiminie!!! We are going to Seoul!" He ran to his boyfriend.

Who smiled,

Ready to take first step...

To be Continued.