23

"Hyung!" Jimin ran towards his brother who immediately smiled, leaving the file in his hand he turned around to his younger omega brother.

"My little Prince." Junghyung said as he pulled his brother in a side hug, making the smaller male giggle. "I see, my prince is happy? Hmm... I think I know the reason... He is finally getting married to the Alpha of his dreams, right?" The Omega hid his face in his brother's chest as laughter bubbles from Junghyung.

"Hyung!!!" The Omega whines as he lightly hit his brother making him laugh again.

"I am so happy for you My little prince." Junghyung squeezed the smaller as he pecked the side of his forehead.

But, soon Jimin smile turned into frown. As he pulled away from his brother to look at him the smaller male pouted. "But I am not happy Hyung, because you are still hiding that Omega of your's." Jimin said, Junghyung's expressions hardened.

"Jimin... W-What are you talking about." Junghyung turned away, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hyung don't lie! I know everything and I know that you are scared thinking maybe dad won't except because the Omega came from a poor family... but I promise Hyung, dad is not like what you think. He loves you so much." Jimin tried to assure his brother who nodded his head sighing heavily.

"Okay... I will soon. But I am still not sure how to talk dad about this... Well, leave it. Tell me are you happy?" Junghyung asked raising an eyebrow.

The smaller male smile at his Alpha brother. "I am!" He muttered in a small voice, cheeks burning up in shyness.

To be Continued.

In this life "Junghyung" is Jimin's brother

In this life "Junghyung" is Jimin's brother. LoL