10

3 Weeks Later...

Jimin's heart thumped, his hands getting sweaty as he keeps wiping his palms in his pants.

Jeon Jungkook wants Jimin to meet his father, so he could be openly able to date Jimin.

Jimin knew the day will come soon when he would stood face to face with Jeon Joonki the main Villian of his life.

He got so lost in Jungkook's soft touches and kisses that he forgot about his revenge.

His Promise.

He cursed and Scolded himself in front of his father's picture and swears upon his dead father that he won't stop until he will get success, doesn't matter if he get killed in the process.

And he knows it will happen soon. How much he came to know about them, he is 100% sure he will not survive.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who leaned down to capture his lips in a soft kiss, his heat started to jump.

"Don't worry, he is going to love you." Jungkook muttered pulling him closer to his chest.

He remembered Junghyung's words, he had said these same words.

Jimin has observed that Jungkook and Junghyung are opposite personalities, if one is east, then other is west. If one is water then other is fire, otherwise their features are exactly same, it's just Jimin found Jungkook more alluring.

Sometimes Jimin had found himself staring at the man most of the time.

It's because of Jeon Joonki.

If it's not that man, he would be living his life peacefully, away from all the chaos.

Or maybe if he have met Jungkook in other circumstances-

"We are here baby." Jungkook announced as the car stopped.

To be Continued.

Let me know your thoughts!