27

"Don't you like the food?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin's plate which is still remains untouched.

The Omega shook his head. It wasn't awkward like before. but still, it's not comfortable either.

"Jimin is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked again and again the smaller shook his head looking down at his plate, he heard the Alpha sighed heavily. "Jimin, are you uncomfortable with this marriage? Or are they forcing you in this?" The Alpha can't help but feel concerned for the Omega.

The Alpha knows Jimin is not much talkative person nor he is a silent person. And seeing the Omega awfully silent, didn't set with him well.

Jimin immediately shook his head as his eyes were wide as he looked at the Alpha. "It's not like that... They are not forcing me." Jimin mumbled quietly, he bit his lips. "But... Jungkook, are you being forced, are you against this marriage? Is it perhaps that you don't want to marry me?" The Omega's heart broken as he asked. He tried to control his scent which is already turned bitter.

The Alpha left speechless at the surprise questions thrown back at him. Unable to answer he just kept looking at the Omega.

Under the intense gaze of the Alpha, he squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, but when the Alpha didn't answered him with broken heart Jimin excuse himself to use the restroom.

The Omega has always likes the Alpha since his childhood, he likes how the Alpha was protective over him since their childhood and he didn't realised when his feelings changed and he found him loving the Alpha from his heart.

He used to think, it's same from both parties. But sadly it's not a case.

Only he loves the Alpha, the Alpha didn't love him back.

Jimin washed his face after spilling some tears in sadness, as when he turned around he flinched finding the Alpha right in front of him. So, closer.

"J-Jungk-"

"You are crying?" The Alpha said with unreadable expressions, Jimin noticed how his jaw clenched.

"N-No... I am not." Jimin lied.

"Why? Why were you crying?" The Alpha as he gritted his teeth, his Alpha is angry at his human side for making the Omega upset.

"J-Jungkook... It's not wha-" Jimin's words cuts of by the Alpha's another move as he remained frozen on his spot.

To be Continued.