28

"WHAT?" Jimin covered Hoseok's mouth with his palms as the other Omega almost screamed and Jimin fears his Dad and brother might have heard him. He looked at Hoseok's wide eyes and gritted his teeth. "Hwe keiscsed ywu?" Hoseok's voice muffles in the smaller male's palm.

"Hoseok Hyung please, don't scream. Dad might hear you." Jimin said removing his hands.

"So, You are telling me that your Alpha finally kissed you?" Hoseok squeals as he wiggled his eyebrows making the smaller blushing mess. "I can tell you enjoyed every moment of the so called first kiss of your. After all your were saving your sinful lips for your Alpha, hmm?" Hoseok said, smirking at Jimin who smacked him lightly, but the latter continued teasing the smaller Omega. "Guess what, kiss on the first date, hmm... I can see the progress. Oh god I can't imagine what he will do with you after marriage."

Jimin's cheeks burned as he bit his lower lip, remembering his first kiss he shared with the Alpha of his dreams.

"J-Jungkook... It's not wha-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence when the Alpha cupped his neck and leaned closer towards him, Jimin's breath stuck in his throat felling Alpha's hot breath against his lips, his eyes remained wide open, as he saw how the Alpha closed his eyes before capturing his plush lower lip between his thinner one's.

For some moments the Omega stopped functioning, as he couldn't realise whatever happening with him, but his Omega mewled in pleasure, getting his mind back to earth.

He sweaty palms curling around his own pants as he closed his eyes at the sensation, letting the Alpha suck his lips.

A click sound, from the door, broke them apart, later Jimin ate happily, they were silent but Jimin didn't felt awkward for some unknown reason, but his scent was sweet when Jungkook dropped him back to Park house.

To be Continued.

I think I will be able to complete this Book tomorrow, if my mood doesn't get ruined

I think I will be able to complete this Book tomorrow, if my mood doesn't get ruined.🙄