24

"Well, have you decided, any courting gift?"

"Tae! I said, dad is kinda forcing me. I said I don't want to marry him but he is emotionally blackmailing." Jungkook said in frustration as he glares at his friend.

"But last time I remember you getting in fist fight and growling at Alpha's whoever tried to flirt with him and eye fuc-"

"That was in highschool. And we are not in highschool anymore, I changed my feelings changed." Jungkook said cutting off his best friend.

"So, you have feelings for him, intresting." Taehyung said with smug expressions as saw Jungkook opened his mouth to utter something but Taehyung didn't let him. "So, that means you won't have any problem if other Alpha's tried to flirt with him now? Or eye fuck him? Or fuck hi-"

Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as the other Alpha let out a threatening growl.

Taehyung smirked wiggling his eyebrows. "I thought you changed, your feelings changed, huh?"

"Shut up!" Jungkook gritted his teeth at his best friend. "You will never understand."

"And I don't want to understand okay!" Taehyung said as he hugged annoyingly. He couldn't believe how senseless his friend is being right now. "You have been whipped for that Omega since highschool or like... even before. You were literally like his shadow, and then suddenly after your rut, you acted like a asshole towards him... It's been 8 years Jungkook, till when? You tried literally everything to forget him but you can't even kiss any other Omega. How can I believe you changed?" Taehyung said in frustration he is tired of making his best friend understand. "I am telling you last time... Forget about those silly dreams of your's... Let your heart go, let your Alpha choose his Omega."

Jungkook said thumped as his Alpha begged him, to believe in Taehyung's words. Let the Alpha choose his Omega... But. "They weren't silly dreams Tae... It was our past, and I promised him... I have to fulfill my promise."

Jungkook said sighing heavily and Taehyung shook his head. "Okay, fine... But don't come to me crying after you lost him for forever because of your stupid promise."

To be Continued.