29

-BREAKING NEWS-

"As we have said before, Jeon's and Park's are tying a strong knot. Yes it was true, finally the President's of Jeon's and Park's companies has announced their biggest news. Their unbreakable friendship is turning into something more. Park Pill-Woo's Omega son is getting married to Jeon Joonki's Alpha Son Jeon Jungkook! If we believe in resources they are already engaged and there will be a grand ceremony for their wedding..."

___________

"Hoseok, I am so scared." Jimin mumbled as he bit his lip.

"It's not time for getting scared it's not like you are going in a battle field, it's just a ring ceremony and there are not much people just family and friends. Oh... Your Alpha of dreams is outside, go!" House said not knowing Jimin is right now Jimin can go to the battlefield but not outside in the hall because how nervous he was.

Sighing heavily, he stood up from the stool, glancing last time in the full mirror, he turned towards Hoseok who squeezed his arm to comfort the nervous Omega but nothing works, he is still nervous.

Hoseok opened the door, just to find two Alpha's standing outside the door.

Jimin recognised, the another Alpha is Kim Taehyung, they had shared same school and classes until high school. Jimin's averted his gaze to his Alpha, Jimin's heart leapt, as if it's trying to get out of his chest.

There's only there words Jimin can describe how the Alpha look's.

Sex on legs!

The second hand embarrassment he felt when his scent sweetened too much in the air that Jimin feared he would slick up right then and there.

Yeah! Jimin is virgin but not so innocent!

"Jimin sii... You look Divine." The smaller Omega's cheeks burned up as another Alpha complimented him.

Jimin muttered a small thankyou when a hand extended towards him. Jimin wiped his sweaty palms on his pants as he placed his small hand on his Alpha's large one. "Let's go!" The Alpha said as he left with a very blushing Jimin.

"Do you want me to take your hand too?" Taehyung lifted his eyebrow, as he smirked, looking at Hoseok from head to toe.

Hoseok smiles brightly. "No Thank you, my boyfriend is already in the hall." Hoseok said as he saw how the other Alpha's smirk turned into a deep frown.

Hoseok bit back a laugh. "But if you want, you can give me your hand." Hoseok winks at the Alpha as he walked out of the room, leaving a very stunned Taehyung outside the room.

To be Continued.

#8 on Jikook, I am so happy! Thanks to you all

Thanks to you all.💕
Good Night✨